• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Hello,
I run a 2.3.4 BS-Shop with Ajax AttributeManager for 2.2.x (or 2.3.x).
After updating from php 5.6.5 to 7.1.33 the AttributeManager disappeared in the Admin-Backend.
I mean, I cant change attributes oder make new producs with attributes.
There is a problem with cookies or sessions or something. (Deleting cookies and cache was not helpfully)

May I can take the new AJAX Attribute Manager CE by @raiwa for my Shop? Or this will be senseless?

Yes, AJAX Attribute Manager BS 2.9.5. includes versions  for EDGE and other BS versions

Do not use 3.0.0, other than stated it doesn't include versions for pre Phoenix.

Edited by raiwa

Thank You very much for the quick reply!

But one last question:
If I remove the old files and code from the old Ajax AttributeManager
... and replace ist with the new files... whats happens with my DB?
I got a few thousand articles with 10.000+ attributes in the shop.

Don't worry, It will not change anything in the db in the products options/attributes tables. But as always, backup.

Make sure  to check the attributes managers config settings. Please see update instructions.

Edited by raiwa

Hm. OK.
I've removed the old stuff und installed the new stuff.
But now shows my admin/categories.php a blank page. Normaly, I like white. Its so minimalistic and clean. But...

I found in my errorlogs this:

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function tep_db_query() in /var/www/xxx/httpdocs/catalog/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php:22\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/xxx/httpdocs/catalog/admin/categories.php(18): currencies->currencies()\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/xxx/httpdocs/catalog/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 22\n'

I look to admin/categories.php:

//require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
  require('includes/classes/currencies.php');
  $currencies = new currencies();

Then I take a look to currencies.php:

class currencies {
    var $currencies;

// class constructor
    function currencies() {
      $this->currencies = array();
      $currencies_query = tep_db_query("select code, title, symbol_left, symbol_right, decimal_point, thousands_point, decimal_places, value from " . TABLE_CURRENCIES);

And now. I have absolutely no idea. I am sad.

I would say that’s unrelated to Ajax attributes manager. tep_db_query is a core function which is defined in includes/functions/database.php

Check that you have this file and the function in place.

• 2 months later...

Hi @raiwa

I get this error in console

categories.php?cPath=26&pID=418&action=new_product:42 Uncaught ReferenceError: SetFocus is not defined
    at goOnLoad (categories.php?cPath=26&pID=418&action=new_product:42)
    at onload (categories.php?cPath=26&pID=418&action=new_product:48)

I search on files and I can't find this function, I search on this forum and this function was on admin/includes/general.js

Thanks in advance

Hola Gustavo,

Thank you.

This function is not required any more.

You can just delete line 41 in admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php:

SetFocus();

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded new version with the above fix:

AJAX Attribute Manager Phoenix 3.2.1

Changes Version 3.2.1.:

+ removed deprecated SetFocus function call. Thanks to @PiLLaO

Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.3

You need to add the sort order support to the queries on the shop side's options attibutes module on the product page.

Attributes sort order only affects the sort order of the options/attibutes in the module on the product page. It has nothing to do with products sort order on the front page/home page and the product listing there.

Hi;

I just upgraded to 1.0.7.9 Phoenix..

I still get below errors

Notice: Undefined offset: 27 in /xx/xx/controlpanel/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 234

Notice: Undefined offset: 495 in/xx/xx/controlpanel/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 237

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xx/xx/controlpanel/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php:234) in /xx/xx/ShriGanesha/controlpanel/attributeManager/attributeManager.php on line 85

Help will be deeply appreciated

Thank you in advance;

Regds./

radhavallabh

Hi,

I apologize. I forgot to fix this in the last update.

I took noite and will do it in the next update.

For now, just turn error reporting off and it will work. These are "only" notice errors.

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for this wonderful app.

Just to let you know, AM_AJAX_VALUE is presently defined twice in the language file admin\attributeManager\languages\english\attributeManager.php. This also posts a notice error. You may wish to update in the next release.

5 hours ago, kgtee said:

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for this wonderful app.

Just to let you know, AM_AJAX_VALUE is presently defined twice in the language file admin\attributeManager\languages\english\attributeManager.php. This also posts a notice error. You may wish to update in the next release.

Thanks, I'll fix it in the next update.

Hello @radhavallabh,

I had a look on these errors, but could not reproduce them in my develop store.

Can you please check if you get them on a clean unmodified Phoenix store.

It looks like you have some option/attributes corrupted in your database.

regards
Rainer

14 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hello @radhavallabh,

I had a look on these errors, but could not reproduce them in my develop store.

Can you please check if you get them on a clean unmodified Phoenix store.

It looks like you have some option/attributes corrupted in your database.

regards
Rainer

Hi dear I attach screenshot for reference..

The errors are appearing on my clean core install of 1.0.7.9 with my upgraded database, I installed this first addon before progressing on any other it was then that these errors showed up again as previously on older versions...... And it was then that i again reported it to you

Please can you guide where to check for error?

Your help shall be deeply appreciated dear, Thank you in advance...

regds./

radhavallabh

Screenshot.jpg

Edited by radhavallabh

41 minutes ago, radhavallabh said:

Hi dear I attach screenshot for reference..

The errors are appearing on my clean core install of 1.0.7.9 with my upgraded database, I installed this first addon before progressing on any other it was then that these errors showed up again as previously on older versions...... And it was then that i again reported it to you

Please can you guide where to check for error?

Your help shall be deeply appreciated dear, Thank you in advance...

regds./

radhavallabh

Screenshot.jpg

Sorry I attached partial screenshot previously...

55.jpg

Hi @radhavallabh,

Clean unmodified Phoenix store refers also to the database.

As I already pointed out, it seems to be a corrupted entry in your options/attributes tables.

I can't address this in the attributes manager addon.

You should try to remove step by step your options and attributes related to this product to find out which produces this error. Of course, make database backups before doing so.

Otherwise you can just switch off error reporting.

The first 2 errors are notice errors which are not important. The warning error is a subsequent error thrown because of the first 2 errors.

I'm sorry, but I can`t give further support for these errors within this support thread.

Best regards
Rainer

Edited by raiwa

3 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hi @radhavallabh,

Clean unmodified Phoenix store refers also to the database.

As I already pointed out, it seems to be a corrupted entry in your options/attributes tables.

I can't address this in the attributes manager addon.

You should try to remove step by step your options and attributes related to this product to find out which produces this error. Of course, make database backups before doing so.

Otherwise you can just switch off error reporting.

The first 2 errors are notice errors which are not important. The warning error is a subsequent error thrown because of the first 2 errors.

I'm sorry, but I can`t give further support for these errors within this support thread.

Best regards
Rainer

Dear I tried checking other products with different attributes yet the same errors appear..

But a major issue is the sort options for the Product options appear on the top rather than on the side.. Can you help pls... I am not able to figure out the reason as did not make any alteration to the code...

Screenshot_2020-10-05 OSCOM CE Phoenix Administration Tool(3).png

Dear I tried checking other products with different attributes yet the same errors appear.. 

Try with a core database.

FOr the up down arrows, please try this file, It should fix the sort order arrows:

upload and replace in: admin/attributesManager/attributeManager.php

attributeManager.php

Please confirm and I'll upload the update.

You should check your table " products_options_values_to_products_options "

I  could partly recreate the error setting in one row "products_options_values_id " to 0 (zero) in the database.
Check this table if you have any field set to zero or empty.

17 hours ago, raiwa said:

Try with a core database.

FOr the up down arrows, please try this file, It should fix the sort order arrows:

upload and replace in: admin/attributesManager/attributeManager.php

attributeManager.php

Please confirm and I'll upload the update.

Hi dear;

Thanx that fixes the arrows :) ...... but not the - ( remove) button it still is showing on the top row.  Attaching screenshot dear

Screenshot_2020-10-06 OSCOM CE Phoenix Administration Tool.png

11 hours ago, raiwa said:
You should check your table " products_options_values_to_products_options "

I  could partly recreate the error setting in one row "products_options_values_id " to 0 (zero) in the database.
Check this table if you have any field set to zero or empty.

I cleaned this table of all the empty and 0 set fields but the errors are still stuck there.. I am continuing to scan and check the table if it is on any other place related to product options... Will get back on this with my update...

Thank you so much for helping me...

Regds./

radhavallabh