• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Will the next version be multi languages?, i have make more field like attributes cost, weight. I see on a site somebody make so the price be auto update when add attributes to the products and then say they use AJAX code, do somebody now where to find this auto price update? :-"

I mean like this site demo, how to make this autoprice update at attributes? http://www.watersport.mine.nu/product_info.php?products_id=1

Hey no fair you answered his question before mine...My attribute options on page 2 are not being loaded by Attribue Manager

No fair? I didn't answer your question because i didn't understand what you were saying. Page 2? I'm sorry i don't know what you mean "page two of the product attributes page ". This contribution is part of the product addition page and has nothing to do with the existing attribute manager.

I mean like this site demo, how to make this autoprice update at attributes? http://www.watersport.mine.nu/product_info.php?products_id=1

That has nothing to do with this contribution. This is a contribution support thread. Start a new one and im sure someone will answer you question.

I have added some screen shots to make what i am talking about understandable. I have entered my attributes and their values. I have a total of 4 Product Options and 13 Values. My product option values carry over to page 2. When i go to add a new product the attribute values on page2 are not being read by AJAX Attributes Manager. I hope the screen shot will helpattributes.gif

Edited by tzar

Tzar,

Thanks that has made it much clearer. A few questions...

What version of osc are you using?

Do you have any contributions installed that add any functionality to the attributes?

Have you changed the products_attributes.php page at all?

Is it just a few of your options that don't display the option values or is it all of them? for instance, if you select quantity does it have the correct quantity option values in the drop down box?

How many of the 3 languages you have installed do you actually use? On some do you leave them blank?

Edited by Nimmit

What version of osc are you using?

I am using OSC 2.2ms2-051113

Do you have any contributions installed that add any functionality to the attributes?

No presently i have Credit Class Gift Voucher 1.51a installed

Have you changed the products_attributes.php page at all?

No I have not changed the products_attributes.php file

Is it just a few of your options that don't display the option values or is it all of them? for instance, if you select quantity does it have the correct quantity option values in the drop down box?

Only a few of my options do not display option values. I am missing option values for Bindery and B C Slits that are listed on page two The ID for those options go from 11-17.

If you look back at the screenshot Ajax Attribute Manager will properly display they attributes and options listed on page one. It is the values listed on page 2 that do not show up. I have circled the page number in red.

How many of the 3 languages you have installed do you actually use? On some do you leave them blank?

I would assume I have the three default languages installed, I only filled out the english fields.

I would assume I have the three default languages installed, I only filled out the english fields.

I think this is your problem. In the last release there was no way do decide which option language would display, it would just use the default. Try filling them all in on one of the ones that is not showing up, i'm pretty sure it will display. If you arn't using the other languages you should remove them (admin-> Localization->Languages).

I downloaded this the other day but now it is gone. What happened to it?

Anyway, I have installed this and it works great. The problem is my HTMLAREA doesn't appear anymore. If I remove my AJAX A.M. HTMLAREA works fine.

Anyone know what the issue is?

I am using Internet Explorer as I know HTMLAREA doesn't work on Firefox.

Thanks

I have same Problem only other side around.

I installed AJAX Attribute Manager 1.5 beta first and all works fine.

Than i installed HTMLAREA and now the atribut menage is nut shown up.

Dose any body knows why? is there any problems between the two javascrips ??

Need help, because HTMLAREA is usefull but i miss the great attributs now :-(

Hi!First of all thnx for making this contrib. When i try to install this contrib however, i get an error while executing the sql query as stated in the install.htm. I copy pasted the following query:

INSERT INTO `admin_files` VALUES ('', 'attributeManager.php', 0, 3, '1');

And this is what the program returned:

SQL-query:

INSERT INTO `admin_files`

VALUES (

'', 'attributeManager.php', 0, 3, '1'

);

MySQL retourneerde:

#1146 - Table 'oscom.admin_files' doesn't exist

Does anyone know what i did wrong? I'm a bit of a newb, so i think that is the cause of my probz ;)

I solved the problem with HTMLAREA

The body tag must look like this

<body onload="HTMLArea.replaceAll(); goOnLoad();">

Than both HTMLAREA and AJAX Attribute Manager should work together.

This is only with newer versions of HTML area. Just so you know, you would be better off adding it within the goOnload function in attributeManager/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php

Edited by Nimmit

german letters are not shown too :-(

?, ?, ?, ?

i got the same problem using ajax advansed search all caracters with accent are not shown properly, is it a question of language code ( u know like iso, utf etc ..?)

by the way i think we are a lot to really wait for multilanguage version of the contrib !

If the contributor needs help testing it , im there !

MS2

When is next multi languages version ready?

by the way i think we are a lot to really wait for multilanguage version of the contrib !

Soon. Please be patient, we are very busy at the moment and will get the new release out as soon as we can. I just don?t want do release it without all of the features that have been added complete.

One thing more :P Why will not norwegian text like ??? show in AJAX code? Do somebody now how to show norwegian text letters ????

//---

german letters are not shown too :-(

?, ?, ?, ?

//---

i got the same problem using ajax advansed search all caracters with accent are not shown properly, is it a question of language code ( u know like iso, utf etc ..?)

It is fixed and will be in the next release, see screen below.

charset.gif

Sam

AJAX Attribute Manager v1.6 beta - Multilingual

* Changed it so that only indiviual sections get updated each time an action is performed

Fixed a small problem with one of the javascript prompts if they contained a '

Fixed non-latin charicters showing up as question marks

changed all the prompts to make them more flexable

added Multilingual support

added attribute templates. With...

quick load

easy save

easy rename

delete

mainScreen.gif

lang.gif

Nimmit :thumbsup:

1054 - Unknown column 'am_option_sort_order' in 'order clause'

select * from products_attributes where products_id = '750' order by am_option_sort_order, am_option_value_sort_order

Looks like there is a difference in the database

where i must change the am_option_sort_order to option_sort_order ?? and so on?

Sorry about that. That is a feature not yet implemented, i got an if/else the wrong way around. I have uploaded another version, its only one line in attributeManagerInstant.class.php changed (157).

AM_USE_SORT_ORDER should be !AM_USE_SORT_ORDER

Everyone else ingnore this unless you have this problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

AJAX Attribute Manager v1.7 beta - Multilingual

Sam

Edited by Nimmit

Yes, its works now:) But where is the code to get * Fixed non-latin charicters showing up as question marks so we can use it in other ajax Contributions?

Is it something with this?

regards,

Andre S.

/* Initialise XMLHR object and load URL */

Requester.prototype.loadURL = function(URL, CGI) {

this.resetXMLHR();

this.commInterface.open("GET", URL + "?" + CGI);

this.commInterface.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1");

this.commInterface.setRequestHeader('Accept-Charset','ISO-8859-1')

this.commInterface.send(null);

return true;

}

Edited by wheeloftime

Hi,

Installed the latest version of this today and get this message when I edit an Item:

'Session not registered - You cant access this page directly'

I saw this referenced earlier in this thread, but with no solution.

Anybody help me out.

Cheers

I'm using version 1.5

Sometimes when adding attributes to my new product my IE window freezes after I've added the attributes, so I cant edit the rest of the text boxes..

I'm going to update to the latest version and see if that fixes anything.

Edited by Rochdalemark

in attributeManager.php i find where to fix the * Fixed non-latin charicters showing ??? :thumbsup:

This was in the old version:

// not strictly nessessary but output a header

header("Content-type: text/plain");

This is in new code to show norwegian ???, this you can also put inside ajax advansed search Contributions

// output a response header

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1');

Put this inside to fix the ??? problem, in attributeManager.php , quickfind.php or quickbox :

// output a response header

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1');

Regards,

Andre S.

:thumbsup:

Edited by wheeloftime