• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Using a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 RC1, this is the only mod I've added. when trying to load an attributes template I'd just made, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sprint_f() in /home/a6576099/public_html/admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPrompts.inc.php on line 164

I have figured this out.

in the file attributeManagerPrompts.inc.php located in /admin/attributeManager/includes replace all 'sprint_f' function calls with 'sprintf' and you are good to go!

Just one attribute possible

hi there

I have installed osCommerce 2.2RC1 with STS 4.5, latest AJAX Attribute Manager and Attribute Sort Copier.

Attribute Manager works great, as long as AM_USE_SORT_ORDER is false. As soon as AM_USE_SORT_ORDER is set to true, i just can add one attribute to a new product. I can add the first attribution and as soon is I try to add the second, the first is deleted and the new one is added.

If it is an existing product, it all works great.

Any Idea?

Geetz

Peak

Hey all!

First of all I want to say that this is a great contrib, however, i would like to know if there is possible to save the template with all the options, but without any option values, just the template with the empty options. Please help me! Thx

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this today... This is probably one of my fav mods i've used! Thanks very much for sharing :)

Only problem is when i try to delete an attribute i've put in i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sprint_f() in admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPrompts.inc.php on line 147

Any ideas? :)

I have figured this out.

in the file attributeManagerPrompts.inc.php located in /admin/attributeManager/includes replace all 'sprint_f' function calls with 'sprintf' and you are good to go!

Ooops, my bad! You're awesome that worked hehe, thanks :D

Still haven't figured out why I get kicked back to login.

Anyone else read or had this problem?

Anyone using this with auto thumb ?

Have a clue as how I can go about figuring out what is going on when this occurs? IE some type of reporting script or something? - Error console and error report via htaccess does nothing...

Hey

For some reason when I load an attribute template to a product it is not copying the price across. Has anyone else experienced this?

Many thanks

Alex

Ok having read thru I see pricing is a common problem. I also see that the sort order is a problem too. I did read that 1 or 2 people fixed the sort order issue but found no obvious fix, is there 1?

Regards

Alex

When adding a new product the price box for the attribute is empty. But if I save it, go back in and edit it, the 0.00000 shows. I if I go ahead and put a + for the prefix and add a dollar amount in the price box beside it, than on the web site the attribute show up 3 times.

If I copy a product the 0.00000 shows in the price box. So I have been working around this problem by making a dummy product that's not active and just coping it.

I would like to fix error. I truly love this contributions.

Starla

I am having this too :(

Alex

I think the sprint_f error is a PHP version issue.

One very quick fix is to create a function that maps sprint_f to sprintf and add this to the /admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php file

function sprint_f($para1, $para2){

sprintf($para1, $para2);

}

Alex

I have installed the latest Ajax Attribute Manager released in July 07. This works perfectly. However when I added the Attrib sort v1.2a (+ instructions in Spanish) plugin I get the message under the price when editing a product:

Session not registered - You cant access this page directly

I have ran the sql included in this package. However I did this after I inserted the code into the original code.

Any support on this issue is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Tim

Session not registered - You cant access this page directly:

I have installed the latest Ajax Attribute Manager released in July 07. This works perfectly. However when I added the Attrib sort v1.2a (+ instructions in Spanish) plugin I get the message under the price when editing a product:

Session not registered - You cant access this page directly

Any support on this issue is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Tim

I think the sprint_f error is a PHP version issue.

One very quick fix is to create a function that maps sprint_f to sprintf and add this to the /admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php file

function sprint_f($para1, $para2){

sprintf($para1, $para2);

}

Alex

Does the sprint_f have anything to do with the sort order and values not loading from a template?

Alex

Give it a shot and see :) Easy install, easy uninstall. Just Back Up your data base beforehand.

jon

I have a good system in place so dont want to install a new 1 if it doesnt fix my problems. If you are pasting from a template does it copy the prices and sort order properly?

Cheers

Alex

Hi,

Does this fix the current sort order plugin feature problem? Please I really need this for the completion of my site. The first time I installed it..well it worked mostly and then when I added the sort order plugin it started giving me the "session is not registered" message. Will this have any fix to the this?

Any how, I need to redo things as Im not great at php......I dont know a thing and I cant get not even the ajax attribute manager to work again let alon the sort plugin afer doing reverse installation procedures.

Do you think when I altered the tables for the plugin had something to do with that?

Thanks for your time,

Tim

Are your Tool Tips not showing up properly?

When I installed the shimon's Dec 12 2007 file, everything seemed to be working fine except my tool tips were showing up as the variable names rather than the actual tool tip text.

I fixed this by doing the following:

Open /attributeManager/attributeManager.php

Then search and replace all instances of

title="<?=AM_

with:

title="<?php echo AM_

The only real change in that code is "<?=" to "<? echo " but I wanted to make sure you see the space between echo and the various AM_ variables.

Excellent contribution by the way.

Max

Hello all,

Is it possible to create a button that put all options from a attribute to the list in on click. Now i have to select a lot of options one at a time.

The ideal situation is when i get a list with all option and then select the options i want with a checkbox.

I hope it is easy to implement and that there is someone that can help me along.

Greetz,

Ronald

I've recently installed this contrib and in general it works really well, however I have a couple of things which I would like to clear up.

- Is it possible to get it to include the attribute prefix and price in the template? In the store to which I am applying it there is going to be a lot of duplication of prices and if the template applied these it would save a lot of work.

- When I load a template the attributes don't display in the order in which they were originally entered, will they always display in the correct order on the product screen?

Thanks

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this contribution to show up... I completely replaced the attribute manager folder and made the changes to categories.php but when I go to the product attributes in the admin it looks the same. Any ideas?

Edited by pulp2