• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product image problems

kuzz

Hey guys, I've been looking into contribs and such, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good way to manage my product images, when i use the admin tool to upload a large image for a product, the max image size i have osc set to makes it look very distorted. I'd resize the image so it looked correct, but doing this when someone clicks on the thumbnail to englarge it, it stays small, any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel

Have you tried just setting the width and leaving the height blank in your admin area? This will scale the image and keep the proportions. Leave the height field blank, do not put in 0. : )

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hey guys, I've been looking into contribs and such, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good way to manage my product images, when i use the admin tool to upload a large image for a product, the max image size i have osc set to makes it look very distorted. I'd resize the image so it looked correct, but doing this when someone clicks on the thumbnail to englarge it, it stays small, any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel

ImageStretchFix_1_2_1.zip is the contribution to load it fixed pics in a second. it eliminates one of the resize dimensions for you.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Archived