• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error after transferring files from one host to another

I recently ftp'd files from one host to another. however, the site has never been able to work. I was a first time user of the ftp--i've learnt alot-- and i am new to oscommerce and php. the files were loaded successfully to the host but on trying to open the site, this message is generated:

Warning: startservice(includes/modules/services/MODULE_SERVICES_INSTALLED .php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/services.php on line 47

Warning: startservice(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/services/MODULE_SERVICES_INSTALLED .php' for inclusion (include_path='/home2/nesware/public_html/includes/classes/pear/:.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/services.php on line 47

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/weight.php on line 40

I really need alot of assistance.

I recently ftp'd files from one host to another. however, the site has never been able to work. I was a first time user of the ftp--i've learnt alot-- and i am new to oscommerce and php. the files were loaded successfully to the host but on trying to open the site, this message is generated:

Warning: startservice(includes/modules/services/MODULE_SERVICES_INSTALLED .php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/services.php on line 47

Warning: startservice(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/services/MODULE_SERVICES_INSTALLED .php' for inclusion (include_path='/home2/nesware/public_html/includes/classes/pear/:.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/services.php on line 47

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /data/11/0/89/139/741628/user/757475/htdocs/includes/classes/weight.php on line 40

I really need alot of assistance.

You'll need to supply a bit more information to get much help with this. A couple of quick questions:

- Did you modify both configure.php files? (includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php)

- Did you create and import the database?

- Did you properly set permissions on the files?

My guess is, based on the error your seeing, is the configure.php files need to be correctly modified for your new server. That doesn't mean this is all you'll need to do, but it's a start.

Dan

Dan Stevens

Archived