• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Excited!!!

illusions2k

I opened up my site after 3 months of working on it. I launched Friday and just got my first SALE! :D

anyways, im just here to ask if anyone knows or has a contribution or a template or something to spaz up index.php in the admin part. that first screen you go to and it shows you all your admin categories and on the left it shows orders you have, and a few statistics. anyone know of anyone thats done work to that page. I would like to say i have been working with oscommerce for many years now, i have built shops and helped many people out, but today i got my first ever sale on my own personal shop. i would like to thank all the supporters of osCommerce and all the people who offer help in these forums...you guys keep things alive! - Cheers

I opened up my site after 3 months of working on it. I launched Friday and just got my first SALE! :D

anyways, im just here to ask if anyone knows or has a contribution or a template or something to spaz up index.php in the admin part. that first screen you go to and it shows you all your admin categories and on the left it shows orders you have, and a few statistics. anyone know of anyone thats done work to that page. I would like to say i have been working with oscommerce for many years now, i have built shops and helped many people out, but today i got my first ever sale on my own personal shop. i would like to thank all the supporters of osCommerce and all the people who offer help in these forums...you guys keep things alive! - Cheers

ha good feeling, but where have you been then all those years ?

Treasurer MFC

I have been a web designer for about 5 years now, and have been working with osCommerce, and all the work i had done, i never got to monitor, i basically built the store and sold it. this is the first store i have built and am running all myself. feels great.

Archived