• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

starting with OSCommerce

metros

I am new in osCommerce. I want build a web store. I have some html knowledges, however, but not in php.

I find recently some free online storefront based on osCommerce, where i can sell the products, but its a part of sub-domain hosting, and this osCommerce store have some features cutted/limited.

From other hand, I still have no hosting with osCommerce support.

It may take a long time build a complete web store with limited knowledges. So I want try to find a some ready solution, based on easy customizable templates, that can be prepared offline and uploaded when ready. Or just ready full osCommerce store which need be just uploaded and populated with good with min possible configuration.

However, building store online, as I mentioned, is very handy, but it store has some features cutted, and I even can no download this store to use on another domain.

Looking for advices.

OScommerce is great software that is highly customizable to make it what you want. It may take a little time, but with html skills, you have a very good start. Read through this board, look at other oscommerce store fronts and get an idea of what you want it to look like - it is up to you.

Archived