• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

installation step 7 error

samronwww

Hi everyone

Can someone please help me with my installation coz I have read the whole documentation and still I am having problem with installation.

I always get this at the 7th step:-

Warning: fopen(cd/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(cd/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17093-NOEK/www/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

Please help me

:(

For the install to be able to write data to the two configure.php files they must have permissions (during the install) of 755 or 777. Use the File Manager in your web hosting control panel to change the permissions.

After the install is successful change the permissions on the two configure.php files to 644, 444 or 400 - depending on your server.

Vger

Archived