• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What knowledge I need to use oscommerce?

DonaldDuck

Probably this is a stupid question. I want to start a small online store but I don't know if I have the knowledge to install oscommerce.

Maybe is easy, maybe is too difficult for me and I waste my time trying to understand something beyond my reach.Can anyone tell me? Thanks

:)

If you have an internet connection, webspace, a domain name and the time and willingness to learn, you have all the ingredients to make a good osc webmaster. All the info you need is available online, most of it right here in this forum or in the documentation. What isnt here is fairly easily found using search engines with the problem you are facing.

Welcome and good luck.

Probably this is a stupid question. I want to start a small online store but I don't know if I have the knowledge to install oscommerce.

Maybe is easy, maybe is too difficult for me and I waste my time trying to understand something beyond my reach.Can anyone tell me? Thanks

:)

Only by trying you learn...

And if you are willing to learn and put some time and effort in it you should have no problems with osCommerce.

Archived