• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer orders not recorded in admin

InNeedOfSeriousHelp

Hi,

Any help would be fantastic.

I have a customer who pays through Paymate. Sometimes I receive an email for the order, the order appears in Admin, and payment is received as it should be. On 2 occassions (same customer), I receive notification that payment has been received through Paymate, but there is no record of her order anywhere. Not via email, or listed in my orders section of the administration system.

Hope someone can provide some insight or suggestions!!

Thanks so much

Hi,

Any help would be fantastic.

I have a customer who pays through Paymate. Sometimes I receive an email for the order, the order appears in Admin, and payment is received as it should be. On 2 occassions (same customer), I receive notification that payment has been received through Paymate, but there is no record of her order anywhere. Not via email, or listed in my orders section of the administration system.

Hope someone can provide some insight or suggestions!!

Thanks so much

Same problem here.

I got a payment for a large order whoes payment came trough, but I had no idea what the client had ordered, no record in my admin. I tortured the poor customers with stupid emails trying to figure out what happened, thinking she did not check out correctly. Than by picking through the MySQL Database item by item, I replicated her order. This time it showed up in admin but no email.

Since I set up an email to be the customer I did get however a confirmation of the 2nd duplicat order. VIAKLIX Module!

Something strange going on in oscommerce again. Anybody????

Thanks

Wolfgang

Same problem here.

I got a payment for a large order whoes payment came trough, but I had no idea what the client had ordered, no record in my admin. I tortured the poor customers with stupid emails trying to figure out what happened, thinking she did not check out correctly. Than by picking through the MySQL Database item by item, I replicated her order. This time it showed up in admin but no email.

Since I set up an email to be the customer I did get however a confirmation of the 2nd duplicat order. VIAKLIX Module!

Something strange going on in oscommerce again. Anybody????

Thanks

Wolfgang

Hi,

Thanks so much for replying to this post. It is comforting to know that someone else has experienced the same problem and that I am not alone.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks so much for replying to this post. I have never installed a contribution before, but I will give it a go.

Thanks again

Follow up on this one, customer somehow was able to pay without finishing the order. All items where still in basket. With master password I was able to finish the oder. The customer actually did not know about it.

I also installed the recommended contribution above.

Strange things will happen.

Wolfgang

Archived