• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Log-in issues

If a customer is shopping and adds products to there cart, then goes to check out, they are directed to the login screen once they login in it takes them back to the shopping cart, if they click on check out again it takes tehm back to the log in screen. The cart keeps doing this.

Also if they just login with out having anything in there cart, as soon as they switch to a page that you need to be logged in for, it redirects back to the login screen. Cany anyone help?

Thank you

If a customer is shopping and adds products to there cart, then goes to check out, they are directed to the login screen once they login in it takes them back to the shopping cart, if they click on check out again it takes tehm back to the log in screen. The cart keeps doing this.

Also if they just login with out having anything in there cart, as soon as they switch to a page that you need to be logged in for, it redirects back to the login screen. Cany anyone help?

Thank you

If I were you Id look around your admin section/ configuration and change a few settings, especially the ones that have to do with cookies.. Try that first? I dont know but thats what I would do... Good luck.

If I were you Id look around your admin section/ configuration and change a few settings, especially the ones that have to do with cookies.. Try that first? I dont know but thats what I would do... Good luck.

I have tried messing with all the settings, I have 20 other stores that I have installed but never had this problem thi is the first time... But thanks for the advice!

Archived