• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stylesheet changes not showing in site

I've installed sts and my site works fine - well it is actually using the template and I can alter the template. But I can't seem to get any of the changes I make to the stylesheet to reflect in my site. They do change the pages locally within dreamweaver in design view, but not on the web. I've changed every stylesheet link to an absolute link, deleted my temporary internet files, checked the files on a different computer, but it still won't reflect any of the changes I make to the stylesheet.

Has anyone got any ideas what I've done wrong?

I've installed sts and my site works fine - well it is actually using the template and I can alter the template. But I can't seem to get any of the changes I make to the stylesheet to reflect in my site. They do change the pages locally within dreamweaver in design view, but not on the web. I've changed every stylesheet link to an absolute link, deleted my temporary internet files, checked the files on a different computer, but it still won't reflect any of the changes I make to the stylesheet.

Has anyone got any ideas what I've done wrong?

empty your cache

tried that and viewed the site on another computer and it still aint showing the changes.

when you view the source, where is the page trying to access the css file? Is the correct stylesheet on your server (obviously not otherwise you would see the changes). You have probably made some sort of elementary mistake and cannot see the wood for the trees.

Sorry to have been of no help at all!

T

Archived