• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPSXML Usage Problem

sawyerbrown

UPSXML seems to install properly, is available on the admin panel, however when I attempted to check out, the page never loads. No missing page, nothing, just stops looking after 30 seconds. If I make UPSXML inactive, checkout_shipping.php loads fine. Tried everything, uninstall/re-install, scoured forums to no avail (lots of good info though). Any body with similar problems or good advice would be appreciated. Thnx...

I'm having the same problem as well. I just rebuilt apache and it happened, any idea what reinstalling it did?

When I set "use exec" to "1" and look in the logs I get this:

UPS RESPONSE using exec(): <RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><XpciVersion>1.0</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>0</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Failure</ResponseStatusDescription><Error><ErrorSeverity>Hard</ErrorSeverity><ErrorCode>10003</ErrorCode><ErrorDescription>The XML document is either empty or null</ErrorDescription><ErrorLocation><ErrorLocationElementName>No XML Message Received</ErrorLocationElementName></ErrorLocation><ErrorDigest>No XML Message Received</ErrorDigest></Error></Response></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

And on the shopping cart itself I get: Rating and Service 1.0001 0 An unknown error occured while attempting to contact the UPS gateway : Rating and Service 1.0001 0 An unknown error occured while attempting to contact the UPS gateway

Anyone know why XpciVersion is 1.0 instead of 1.0001? Please send help asap!! Cart's been down 3 days!

does anyone have ANY idea?! Every other shipping module works fine!

Hey buddy, are you using godaddy by anychance. I found in the forums a problem with the curl install. In your upsxml.php file found in includes/modules/shipping/ insert

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xmlRequest);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, (int)$timeout);

at around line 778. Mine started working as soon as I made the change, however I got slightly different errors in my logs (error 7 and 28) Good luck!

Archived