Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPSXML Usage Problem


sawyerbrown

Recommended Posts

UPSXML seems to install properly, is available on the admin panel, however when I attempted to check out, the page never loads. No missing page, nothing, just stops looking after 30 seconds. If I make UPSXML inactive, checkout_shipping.php loads fine. Tried everything, uninstall/re-install, scoured forums to no avail (lots of good info though). Any body with similar problems or good advice would be appreciated. Thnx...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem as well. I just rebuilt apache and it happened, any idea what reinstalling it did?

 

When I set "use exec" to "1" and look in the logs I get this:

UPS RESPONSE using exec(): <RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><XpciVersion>1.0</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>0</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Failure</ResponseStatusDescription><Error><ErrorSeverity>Hard</ErrorSeverity><ErrorCode>10003</ErrorCode><ErrorDescription>The XML document is either empty or null</ErrorDescription><ErrorLocation><ErrorLocationElementName>No XML Message Received</ErrorLocationElementName></ErrorLocation><ErrorDigest>No XML Message Received</ErrorDigest></Error></Response></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

 

And on the shopping cart itself I get: Rating and Service 1.0001 0 An unknown error occured while attempting to contact the UPS gateway : Rating and Service 1.0001 0 An unknown error occured while attempting to contact the UPS gateway

 

 

Anyone know why XpciVersion is 1.0 instead of 1.0001? Please send help asap!! Cart's been down 3 days!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

does anyone have ANY idea?! Every other shipping module works fine!

 

 

Hey buddy, are you using godaddy by anychance. I found in the forums a problem with the curl install. In your upsxml.php file found in includes/modules/shipping/ insert

 

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xmlRequest);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, (int)$timeout);

 

at around line 778. Mine started working as soon as I made the change, however I got slightly different errors in my logs (error 7 and 28) Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...