• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cant see orders placed

Porsche032

When customers place an order on my site it doesnt come up in the orders section of admin, currently im accepting only paypal payments could that be it? I'm getting the payment in paypal but it doesnt tell me the product attributes that i have on my site. And under orders its blank. Can someone tell me what the problem could be please. Thank you

When customers place an order on my site it doesnt come up in the orders section of admin, currently im accepting only paypal payments could that be it? I'm getting the payment in paypal but it doesnt tell me the product attributes that i have on my site. And under orders its blank. Can someone tell me what the problem could be please. Thank you

Usually caused by the customer not coming back to the checkout page after making payment. Install the ipn contribution and it will record the order as they leave the site so you will not have that problem any longer.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived