• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Direct v2.22

yes youcan style the window as you like.

edit protx_process.php (lines 428-446)

The section is:

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
 <center>
 <iframe src="<?php echo tep_href_link('protx_process.php' ,'action=iframe&termurl='.urlencode(tep_href_link('protx_process.php','action=3Dreturn&iframe=Y&ProtxID='.$protx_id, 'SSL', 'true')), 'SSL', 'true'); ?>" width="400px" height="400px" frameborder=1 scrolling="auto"></iframe>
 </center>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Make sure you do not change the iframe line otherwise it won't work!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks Tom,

I have managed to add back in my formatting so the verified by visa box page looks the same as the rest of my site.

The only thing that is still causing a problem is the green status bar that is stretching right accross the screen. Am i correct in thinking that this is controlled by this bit of code (above the code you kindly pointed out to edit

// Check response and proceed appropriately
     $response_code = substr($responses['StatusDetail'],0,4);
  $authorised = false;  // Default to transaction failed
  $error_detail = '';

switch ($responses['Status']) {
    case "3DAUTH":
	  // Redirect to card issuing bank for 3D-Secure authorisation
	if ($use_iframe === true) {

tep_session_register('protx_PAReq');
	  $_SESSION['protx_PAReq'] = $responses['PAReq'];

tep_session_register('protx_MD');
	  $_SESSION['protx_MD'] = $responses['MD'];

tep_session_register('protx_ACSURL');
	  $_SESSION['protx_ACSURL'] = $responses['ACSURL'];
	  ?> 

Can i do away with this status bar? or move that block of code to within a diferent part of my page,

thanks as ever for your help,

anthony

edit includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php

change:

$this->form_action_url = tep_href_link('protx_process.php', 'action=process&info_message=Your%20card%20is%20being%20authenticated%20by%20the%20issuing%20bank', 'SSL');

to

$this->form_action_url = tep_href_link('protx_process.php', 'action=process', 'SSL');

Many thanks tom,

Your a star - it now all blends into my site like a dream!

thanks again,

anthony

edit includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php

change:

$this->form_action_url = tep_href_link('protx_process.php', 'action=process&info_message=Your%20card%20is%20being%20authenticated%20by%20the%20issuing%20bank', 'SSL');

to

$this->form_action_url = tep_href_link('protx_process.php', 'action=process', 'SSL');

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Please...I need some help with protx direct v4.4, when a customer on my site puts in the incorrect card details or protx and then the customer clicks back into the shopping cart and then clicks the checkout button they get directed to the checkout success page instead of back to the checkout process, has anyone got any ideas on how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Martyn

Can I just clarify what you are saying?

The customer enters their card details, the go to the confirmation page and confirm the order but get redirected to checkout_payment with a message saying payment failed.

They then click "Shopping cart", then "checkout" at which point they get taken directly to checkout_success instead of checkout_payment?

Is that correct?

Are you using the standard osC checkout system or has it been modified in any way?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've got a site running on Protx Direct v4.4, it's been great for over a year then suddenly stopped working earlier this week.

The error the user gets after submitting checkout_payment.php is:

"Credit Card Error!

Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. Please try again and if the problem persists please contact us ()"

I was doing a bit of house keeping at the weekend, but I'm pretty sure nothing has changed either on the file system or in the db. My ISP may have screwed something I guess...?

Is there an debugging I can try. Also protx want me to check the url I am posting to, where is that set?

Many many thanks,

Ben

Hi there,

I've got a site running on Protx Direct v4.4, it's been great for over a year then suddenly stopped working earlier this week.

The error the user gets after submitting checkout_payment.php is:

"Credit Card Error!

Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. Please try again and if the problem persists please contact us ()"

I was doing a bit of house keeping at the weekend, but I'm pretty sure nothing has changed either on the file system or in the db. My ISP may have screwed something I guess...?

Is there an debugging I can try. Also protx want me to check the url I am posting to, where is that set?

Many many thanks,

Ben

Just checked my protx url in protx_process & it is https://ukvps.protx.com/vspgateway/service/...ct-register.vsp which is correct according to http://www.protx.com/downloads/docs/VSPDir...onGuideline.pdf

Just checked my protx url in protx_process & it is https://ukvps.protx.com/vspgateway/service/...ct-register.vsp which is correct according to http://www.protx.com/downloads/docs/VSPDir...onGuideline.pdf

I fixed it, but not sure why... In protx_process.php I changed $disable_curl_ssl_check from false to true and bingo!

Any ideas why that would suddenly be needed when it wasn't previously?

Also, I would still like to know how to do some (private) debugging of the connection messages being sent, for future reference if that is possible?

TIA

Ben

I guess your hosting company must have upgraded the server.

You can switch the "debug mode" to true in admin to get extra debugging information when needed

Thanks Tom - out of interest, what kind of upgrade to the (Unix) server would have caused the requests never to reach protx & for that change to the ssl check to fix things?

Hi Tom, I just had the same result. I'm running RC1 and Protx Direct 2.22 (you helped me install it last year). I had a look at the server up time (admin/tools/server info) and it's been running for only a day. On the Protx module I put debug on and did a test payment and got

curl_error= error setting certificate verify locations:

CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt

CApath: none

But now I come to think of it I just loaded a renewed SSL cert. Have I put my renewed cert in the wrong place? Everything appears OK on the shop - no warnings. Any suggestions gratefully received.

X Op

Hi Tom, I just had the same result. I'm running RC1 and Protx Direct 2.22 (you helped me install it last year). I had a look at the server up time (admin/tools/server info) and it's been running for only a day. On the Protx module I put debug on and did a test payment and got

curl_error= error setting certificate verify locations:

CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt

CApath: none

But now I come to think of it I just loaded a renewed SSL cert. Have I put my renewed cert in the wrong place? Everything appears OK on the shop - no warnings. Any suggestions gratefully received.

X Op

Cribbed from BenH above:

changed $disable_curl_ssl_check from false to true and bingo!

Bingo for me too. It's bizarre that it's exactly a year to the day since protx_process.php was modified. Do you think it was annoyed at not receiving a birthday card?

X Op

check the cert file is in the location that it is look for it as above and make sure the permissions are high enough (try 755)

If that fails then perform the change as above to disable to ssl check

check the cert file is in the location that it is look for it as above and make sure the permissions are high enough (try 755)

If that fails then perform the change as above to disable to ssl check

Hi Tom, I don't have that directory. My ca-bundle.crt is under a different directory with my recently renewed SSL cert.

X Op

Hi Tom, I don't have that directory. My ca-bundle.crt is under a different directory with my recently renewed SSL cert.

X Op

Hi Tom, the question I should have asked is whether I should create a new directory and install a copy of the ca-bundle.crt (or even the original) or should I redirect curl to the directory where ca-bundle.crt is currently located?

TIA

X Op

try editing protx_process.php. find (approx line 204):

$last_order_id_query = tep_db_query("SHOW TABLE STATUS from " . DB_DATABASE . " like '" . TABLE_ORDERS . "'");

and change to:

$last_order_id_query = tep_db_query("SHOW TABLE STATUS from `" . DB_DATABASE . "` like '" . TABLE_ORDERS . "'");

If that doesn't work then find (~line 28):

$use_more_accurate_order_id = true;  // May not work for everyone (depending upon database permission
								 // Set to false to use less accurate method

and change the true to false (no quotes)

Tom

Hi Tom,

I moved my shop to Heart Internet and I think they use MYSQL5. After having the problems I changed my protx_process.php code according to the quote above and also modified index.php and advanced_search_result.php to b e compatible with MYSQL 5. Initially i thought everything was fine and working well and left it for a few months. In fact it's not the case as there is something seriously wrong witht he shop (no wonder why no orders have come through for a long while). The problem is that whenever you add an item to the basket and click on checkout you will not see the item you added inside your basket but instead you will see 2 other products which u have not actually added at all, not even when you last log in to your account or visit the site. I am now not sure what to do and really need your help or anyone else that can solve this problem.

thank you very much

mangotrees

Am afriad that's not a protx problem so this thread is not the place to be problem solving it - try posting a new thread in "General Support" with as much info as possible

• 2 months later...

Any one had problems yesterday since Protx upgrade from 2.22 to 2.23

From 9.15am until around midnight we have seen a lot of customers making multiple orders thinking that the first order was not sucessful

Best wishes

Steve

The upgrade to 2.23 is currently only the simulator - the test & live servers remain on 2.22

Nothing on the status page about probs but I notice a few "Internal Server Error" statuses over the past few days

The upgrade to 2.23 is currently only the simulator - the test & live servers remain on 2.22

Nothing on the status page about probs but I notice a few "Internal Server Error" statuses over the past few days

Aparently the upgrade was on test and live servers also, I had been told conflicting reports from their support but it has now been confirmed by Joe that the upgrade was also on the live server

https://support.protx.com/forum/Topic7730-22-3.aspx#bm7777

I have not had any further problems but for a few hours after the upgrade a lot of our customers made many repeat orders becuase they were not getting the order confirmation and we had 3 "Internal Server Error" statuses from Protx.

Best wishes

Steve