• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Direct v2.22

i'm not sure why the cancel failed but from the table above it looks like the cancel was attempted before the transaction by the timestamps! - do you know why this is?

i'm not sure about the timestamps. but i definitely placed a test order then go to admin section and tried to abort the payment. i'm not really sure what to do.

mangotrees

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added the Protx mod to a new install.

I have a problem with the Ip thingy. I get the 4020 error from Protx but when I check my server IP address and compare it with the ones I have added to my admin list they differ slightly.

My server IP is configured xx.xx.xxx.xxx.

When I enter this into the Protx admin ip list it reformats it to 0xx.0xx.xxx.xxx. Could this be causing the problem.

Alternatively is it that I am on a shared SSL and it uses a different IP address.

kind regards Tony

Just added the Protx mod to a new install.

I have a problem with the Ip thingy. I get the 4020 error from Protx but when I check my server IP address and compare it with the ones I have added to my admin list they differ slightly.

My server IP is configured xx.xx.xxx.xxx.

When I enter this into the Protx admin ip list it reformats it to 0xx.0xx.xxx.xxx. Could this be causing the problem.

Alternatively is it that I am on a shared SSL and it uses a different IP address.

kind regards Tony

the format of 0xx.0xx.xxx.xxx is fine. protx adds 0 in front automatically.

try enter your shared SSL IP address and see if that helps. i remebered when i configured my one i entered 2 ip addresses, one for SSL and one for non ssl.

mangotrees

mangotrees - if you look at your protx_direct table what does that show - are the vendortxcodes correctly stored?

Tom

i'm not sure if it's correct. however, i can see that my order_id and vendortxcode display the same thing i.e. if order_id is 1078 then the vendortxcode is 1078 as well. also the timestamp seems to be a bit funny as you noticed.

please help

mangotrees

Hi,

Tom...thanks for your ideas with my DNS issue, this has been resolved now thankfully.

I have another issue that I cant solve. A small percentage of orders are not being charged with the correct order total in protx. the difference being the tax on shipping. I have not been able to find any obvious pattern, but the majority of orders are ok, this did not happen on 4.3 or below. Can any body think of a change that has taken place that could effect the ord_total? As this is taken from the order class (obviously unchanged in 4.4) I'm slightly stumped!

Bizarre - the protx module doesn't calculate the order total.

In fact the total passed to protx is number_format($_POST['ord_total'] * $currencies->get_value($currency), 2,'.','') and $_POST['ord_total']=$order->info['total']

$_POST['ord_total'] is set when process_button() is called on checkout_confirmation so i can't see why the total is incorrect but likewise i can't see how the protx module is linked - it may just be coincidence.

Tom

Thanks for the speedy reply tom,

The orders themselves are totally correct in OSC (correct tax etc) its just the figure sent to protx thats wrong, its certainly bizarre, and only effects a small percentage, but its wrong. The difference always being the tax on the shipping!

Hello all...

My client is having a few problems where transactions are timing out - according to Protx - and payment is not being taken. This appears only to be a problem with maestro cards. Can anybody shed any light?

We also we seem to have a problem whereby there are maetsro cards without issue numbers but the client is being asked for an issue no - is this the case?

Thanks

Andy

Edited by Thieving_Gypsy

In the case of the issue numbers it may be that they are missing out the start date - if there's no issue number then they need to enter a start date - sometimes the messages can be confusing!

Are they truely timing out when process or is it that customer's see the 3D-Secure page then leave the site making it appear to timeout?

Tom

I had been using the old Protx Direct 1.1 that has been working almost perfectly for a couple of years and since the whole 3D stuff came in it stopped working properly. I installed Protx Direct v4.3 today and when trying to get it working it does nothing when I put through card info and the debug says this:

Request URL=https://ukvps.protx.com/vpsDirectAuth/PaymentGateway3D.asp

Data string sent=VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=ecomania&VendorTxCode=4732-52298804359563677926014648092495&Amount=371.21&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+4732&CardHolder=Steven+Jones&CardNumber=4929000000006&StartDate=0103&ExpiryDate=0308&IssueNumber=&CV2=123&CardType=MC&BillingAddress=Unit+5%2C%0D%0ASpring+Mill+Industrial+Estate%2C%0D%0ANailsworth%2C%0D%0AGloucestershire%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=GL6+0BS&DeliveryAddress=Unit+5%2C%0D%0ASpring+Mill+Industrial+Estate%2C%0D%0ANailsworth%2C%0D%0AGloucestershire%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=GL6+0BS&CustomerName=Steven+Jones&ContactNumber=08450942181&CustomerEMail=steve%40ecotopia.co.uk&ClientIPAddress=86.149.135.8&Basket=&AccountType=E&Apply3DSecure=0

Protx response=

Response array=Array

(

[0] =>

)

curl_error= SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK

Can anyone shed any light on what might be causing the problem? Thanks in advance!

Steve

Open the protx_process.php file, find

$disable_curl_ssl_check = false;	// Set to true (no quotes)
								// if you are having problems connecting to the protx servers

and change the false to true

Tom

I have had the same problem as rikdoughty - when the 3D secure box comes up in the iframe and you put in the wrong password it says "Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!" which upon searching the oscommerce files comes from \shop\includes\functions\html_output.php file, line ~ 364. Why it happens I dont know...

Any ideas?

Reuben

I can't find anything like that in the standard osC html_output.php (which is only 298 lines in the 060817 version). Could you post the relevent function/part of your file please?

Tom

Ah yes - it turns out its from a thumbnail resizer contribution:

function thumbimage ($image, $x, $y, $aspectratio, $resize, $cachedir){

/*##############################################
      #          - Thumbnail-Script v1.3 -           #
      # Generating thumbnails 'on-the-fly' with PHP  #
      #                                              #
      #  © by Christian Lamine, FlashDreams OHG    #
      #          [url="http://www.flashdreams.de/"]http://www.flashdreams.de/[/url]          #
      #       Modified by [url="http://www.tse.at"]http://www.tse.at[/url]          #
      #       Modified by [email protected]               #
      # This script may be freely used, distributed  #
      # and modified without any charge as long as   #
      # this copyright information is included.      #
      # Any commercial selling of this script is     #
      # forbidden.                                   #
      # The author is not responsible for possible   #
      # damage which may result from the application #
      # of this script, neither direct nor indirect. #
      # Use at your own risk!                        #
   	  ##############################################*/

error_reporting(0);

$types = array (1 => "gif", "jpeg", "png", "swf", "psd", "wbmp");
// Formats Not Supported - To use this feature uncomment the line below 
// (beginning with ($not_supported_formats) and add the files types you do not
// want thumbed.
// $not_supported_formats = array ("GIF"); // Write in capital Letters!!
    umask(0);
    !is_dir ($cachedir)
        ? mkdir ($cachedir, 0777)
        : system ("chmod 0777 ".$cachedir);

(!isset ($x) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $x, $regs)) &&
      (!isset ($y) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $y, $regs)) &&
      (isset ($x) || isset ($y))
           ? true
         : DIE ('Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!');

!isset ($resize) || !ereg ('^[0|1]$', $resize, $regs)
         ? $resize = 0
         : $resize;

!isset ($aspectratio) || !ereg ('^[0|1]$', $aspectratio, $regs)
         ? isset ($x) && isset ($y)
                ? $aspectratio = 1
                : $aspectratio = 0
         : $aspectratio;

!isset ($image)
         ? DIE ('Es wurde kein Bild angegeben!')
         : !file_exists($image)
              ? DIE ('Die angegebene Datei konnte nicht auf dem Server gefunden werden!')
              : false;

$imagedata = getimagesize($image);

!$imagedata[2] || $imagedata[2] == 4 || $imagedata[2] == 5
         ? DIE ('Bei der angegebenen Datei handelt es sich nicht um ein Bild!')
         : false;

$imgtype="!(ImageTypes() & IMG_" . strtoupper($types[$imagedata[2]]) . ")";
    if ((eval($imgtype)) || (in_array(strtoupper(array_pop(explode('.', basename($image)))),$not_supported_formats))) {
    	$image = substr ($image, (strrpos (DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/', '/'))+1);
 	return $image;

}

if (!isset ($x)) $x = floor ($y * $imagedata[0] / $imagedata[1]);

if (!isset ($y)) $y = floor ($x * $imagedata[1] / $imagedata[0]);

if ($aspectratio && isset ($x) && isset ($y)) {
	if ((($imagedata[1]/$y) > ($imagedata[0]/$x) )){
		 $x=ceil(($imagedata[0]/$imagedata[1])* $y);
	} else {
		 $y=ceil($x/($imagedata[0]/$imagedata[1]));
	}
    }
    $thumbfile =  '/' . basename($image);
    if (file_exists ($cachedir.$thumbfile)) {
         $thumbdata = getimagesize ($cachedir.$thumbfile);
         $thumbdata[0] == $x && $thumbdata[1] == $y
              ? $iscached = true
              : $iscached = false;
		if (@filemtime($cachedir.$thumbfile) < @filemtime($image))   
		   $iscached = false;
    } else {
         $iscached = false;
    }

if (!$iscached) {
         ($imagedata[0] > $x || $imagedata[1] > $y) || (($imagedata[0] < $x || $imagedata[1] < $y) && $resize)
              ? $makethumb = true
              : $makethumb = false;
    } else {
         $makethumb = false;
    }

if ($makethumb) {
         $image = call_user_func("imagecreatefrom".$types[$imagedata[2]], $image);
  if (function_exists("imagecreatetruecolor") && ($thumb = imagecreatetruecolor ($x, $y))) {
	imagecopyresampled ($thumb, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, $x, $y, $imagedata[0], $imagedata[1]);
  } else {
	$thumb = imagecreate ($x, $y);
	imagecopyresized ($thumb, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, $x, $y, $imagedata[0], $imagedata[1]);
  }
         call_user_func("image".$types[$imagedata[2]], $thumb, $cachedir.$thumbfile);
         imagedestroy ($image);
         imagedestroy ($thumb);
         $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'imagecache' . $thumbfile;
    } else {
         $iscached
              ? $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'imagecache' . $thumbfile
              : $image = substr ($image, (strrpos (DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/', '/'))+1);
    }
return $image;

}

Its a few lines into that: " : DIE ('Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!');"

Edited by reubenwilcock

Are they truely timing out when process or is it that customer's see the 3D-Secure page then leave the site making it appear to timeout?

Tom

Hi Tom

This is error that Protx have on their servers - we are getting lots of these.

Transaction CANCELLED by the Protx systems after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is normally because the customer closed their browser

Protx say this "It appears there is a problem with your 3D Secure integration"

Andy

I just noticed that the sql upgrade file doesnt modify the vendortxcode field to varchar(40) from int as it was in earlier versions, this may explain why users have reported that the vendortxcode is the same as the orderid in the protx direct table.

Hi all,

I'm using the protx form module, and everything appears to work fine except that after authorisation it appears to hang while waiting for checkout_success.php

In fact, checkout_success.php seems to hang if I just try to access it normally.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated =)

PS. Is there any way to record and search on the vendortxcode that protx uses? It'd make searching for details a lot easier in the oscommerce back end.

@ThievingGypsy: That message in protx admin can be caused when customers are presented with the 3D-Secure password screen then close the browser or navigate away from the site - i.e. abandon checkout - It will mostly affect Maestro cards as these are all 3D-Secure validated now. Have you any customers contacting you reporting any problems? Can you test with a maestro?

@future1 - thank you for pointing that out.

@reubenwilcox - I'm glad you fixed that error message problem - thanks for letting us know how to solve it. In terms of your latest problem are you on GoDaddy hosting?

@veral - this is support for Protx DIRECT not Protx FORM so I'm sorry but can't help.

Tom

@ThievingGypsy: That message in protx admin can be caused when customers are presented with the 3D-Secure password screen then close the browser or navigate away from the site - i.e. abandon checkout - It will mostly affect Maestro cards as these are all 3D-Secure validated now. Have you any customers contacting you reporting any problems? Can you test with a maestro?

Tom

Hi Tom

It's been tested with a Maestro card (and others) and it works fine - the trouble is that when we used our Maestro card it did not send us for the 3D Secure verification - is the verification only needed once per card - or for every order? The minimum level of 3D Secure checking is on in the VSP Admin.

Thanks

Andy