• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with "Easy Populate & Products Attributes"

tomliuwhite

I have installed "Easy Populater 2.78".When I use "Easy Populate" to import file, I will get a new category named "none". What is the problem? What shall I do?

Many thanks in advance.

Not sure if this will help but worth a shot... search the file you are importing for the text 'none' - if you see it has been inadvertently placed within any catagories_name columns thats the deal. OR verify that you are infact filling out the catagory names (it could be that EP wants all products within catagories but I do not know this for certain). Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi

When I dowmload a complete, I don't get my categories. All the other fields of the complete are retrieved, but the categories.. Any idea?

Thanks!

Hi

When I dowmload a complete, I don't get my categories. All the other fields of the complete are retrieved, but the categories.. Any idea?

Thanks!

actually I found the problem: EP_MAX_CAT was not defined (and was not mentionned anywhere in the doc) we need a define('EP_MAX_CAT', '6'); in application top! 6 being the maximum number of levels in your categories/subcategories