• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help

jam1968

Hi there,

I have a template from MT. (9005) just search for 9005 in the forums to see it.

On the left hand side there are the icons for the visitor to click to view more information about things like product information for information on specials.

I'm trying to find a way to edit them. I looks like they refer to a product in the catalog, but their is no option to enter a product code in the ADMIN section. I keep gettin Product not Found when I click it.

Any ideas, Thanks

PS: What is an Info Box?

Hi there,

I have a template from MT. (9005) just search for 9005 in the forums to see it.

On the left hand side there are the icons for the visitor to click to view more information about things like product information for information on specials.

I'm trying to find a way to edit them. I looks like they refer to a product in the catalog, but their is no option to enter a product code in the ADMIN section. I keep gettin Product not Found when I click it.

Any ideas, Thanks

PS: What is an Info Box?

If you want help you should stop reposting your problems Three times in 30 minutes is a bit much.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

If you want help you should stop reposting your problems Three times in 30 minutes is a bit much.

From my assumption, you did not read them, you just flamed me for no reason. 1 post was accidental and incomplete. But thanks for you wisdom, your help has been greatly appreciated.

This forum is for support of osCommerce itself. Support for templates and help with them should be directed to the author of the template.

An infobox is a box that displays information. For example, on a default osCommerce install, you have an infobox on the left column for information such as Contact Us, Privacy, etc...

Archived