• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot log in and create an account!!! - Please Help

anjobeads

Hi,

My hosting plan come with the OScommerce tools which i am able to follow simply instruction such as setting SQL name, password, etc and just click install. The script will be install and i am able to view the default page where the store has just set up with all the default items.

However, when i try to click on log in to my account, there is no page displayed. SO i tried create an account. The same no page displayed appears.

Can anyone tell me is there anything i need to do and how to make the loging in and creating an account work?

Need your advice on this issue.

Thanks

John

Hi,

My hosting plan come with the OScommerce tools which i am able to follow simply instruction such as setting SQL name, password, etc and just click install. The script will be install and i am able to view the default page where the store has just set up with all the default items.

However, when i try to click on log in to my account, there is no page displayed. SO i tried create an account. The same no page displayed appears.

Can anyone tell me is there anything i need to do and how to make the loging in and creating an account work?

Need your advice on this issue.

Thanks

John

Any one can help me in this area?

Any one can help me in this area?

How about a url??

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived