• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Verisign - MySQL - Credit Card Information

nico33304

Hello,

Firstly Wish to let you know that I am new here and I have just discovered oscommerce :)

Well, I wish to know how credit card are processed :

1) Are credit card stored in a MySQL database ?

2) I think no. So if a customer comes back does he has to enter the credit card information again, each time he wants to place an order ?

3) What I wish to do is to setup with verisign (Pay Flow Pro) and not to store in a MySQL database but if the customer login and wants to place an order, his credit card information are already there and he will have the possibility to update this ? Is it something possible ?

Thank You for you time

Nicolas

Hello,

Firstly Wish to let you know that I am new here and I have just discovered oscommerce :)

Well, I wish to know how credit card are processed :

1) Are credit card stored in a MySQL database ?

2) I think no. So if a customer comes back does he has to enter the credit card information again, each time he wants to place an order ?

3) What I wish to do is to setup with verisign (Pay Flow Pro) and not to store in a MySQL database but if the customer login and wants to place an order, his credit card information are already there and he will have the possibility to update this ? Is it something possible ?

Thank You for you time

Nicolas

Not a solution but a concern - this is highly dubious from a security point of view and I doubt that 3rd party payment providers would allow you to do this. Before investigating a technical solution, I'd try to speak with Verisign if they'd even consider doing this.

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Archived