• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Install succeeded, then blank page

rhythin

I installed the oscommerce on my webserver, the installation went smoothly, soon I reached the 7th pages telling me the installation was done. However, clicking on either button brought me a blank page (admin/catalog), and there was no error shown. Help please!

After I turned on the error display, the error showed up as ".../language/.php" not found. Checked the application_top.php found out the reason was the system didn't get the default language.

I hacked the application_top.php to set $language to 'english', now the admin/index.php showed up, but with a new error: 1146 - Table 'xxxx.orders_status' doesn't exist. I checked the database, which included 26 tables, but none of them with that name! Am I missing something here?

I installed the oscommerce on my webserver, the installation went smoothly, soon I reached the 7th pages telling me the installation was done. However, clicking on either button brought me a blank page (admin/catalog), and there was no error shown. Help please!

Well Same problem here, strange. shop was running for app. a year or so and now is a goner.

wetried to replace it, didn't work. now we've set up a brand new one, you can visit it for a few hours and now ig gone again. logging in on my cpanel shows me there's a shop configured:

Current installations:

/tenueshop (2.2 MS2 (051113)) Visit site Remove

anybody any ideas/solutions?

Archived