• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setting a variable inside the flat shipping module

buckeyecomputers

All,

We have it so that on checkout_shipping.php a variable named $price displays the correct shipping price, based on customer zip code.

We'd like to use the flat.php module to display $price somehow so that value gets passed onto the final checkout page. Right now it displays $5.00 (static)

How would I get $price to display on flat.php? I tried making it a global variable but it doesn't seem to recognize it still.

Dan

Bump

All,

We have it so that on checkout_shipping.php a variable named $price displays the correct shipping price, based on customer zip code.

We'd like to use the flat.php module to display $price somehow so that value gets passed onto the final checkout page. Right now it displays $5.00 (static)

How would I get $price to display on flat.php? I tried making it a global variable but it doesn't seem to recognize it still.

Dan

All,

Dan

bump

Archived