• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can you help me

I was wondering if there is anyone could help me to set up the stylesheet in oscommerce and help me to make fit to my needs

There must be someone in here there are willing to do so

Henrik T Hagelskj?r

Why not edit your own style sheet using a programme such as topstyle lite. Its available FROM HERE, and best of all its free to use.

Thank you very mush for you help, but how does topstyle work ?.. can I get a small introduction.

Henrik T. Hagelskj?r

Thank you very mush for you help, but how does topstyle work ?.. can I get a small introduction.

Henrik T. Hagelskj?r

Topstyle is very simple to use. Just open your stylesheet in topstyle. The page splits into two. One shoiws your stylke sheet as text, the other as colours. As you alter the text part, the colours change allowing you to see the changes you have made.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Topstyle is very simple to use. Just open your stylesheet in topstyle. The page splits into two. One shoiws your stylke sheet as text, the other as colours. As you alter the text part, the colours change allowing you to see the changes you have made.

Thanks for the help, but to me topstyle dosen't seem that easy ..

Have you tries it. Its so simple to use. If you cant use topstyle lite there is very little chance of you being able to alter oscommerce in any way.

Yes I have tried it .. works ok to open the stylesheet .. but it dosen't seem that easy .. then it seems more easy to alter the stylesheet in worpad by simply change the html ..

Maybe it is just because I should give it another try ..

thanks anyway I appericiate your help...

klinke83

Archived