• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not showing all data in osCommerce

Hi all,

i have been tearing my hair out for the last 2 weeks thinking my data conversion program hasnt been writing data correctly to the osCommerce MySQL database.

I have roughly about 10,000 products that i have extracted from an attache accounting database and for some reason all im getting is about 500 records.

I have about 100 categories that the records are linking to.

Few questions:

(1) Is there a limit on how many categories there are.

(2) Is there a limit on how many products you can have in an osCommerce Database.

(3) What reason could there be why im not seeing all these records even thought there all there.

Ive checked to make sure all the fields are populated correctly and still cant see the problem.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP :(

Trevor

Hi all,

i have been tearing my hair out for the last 2 weeks thinking my data conversion program hasnt been writing data correctly to the osCommerce MySQL database.

I have roughly about 10,000 products that i have extracted from an attache accounting database and for some reason all im getting is about 500 records.

I have about 100 categories that the records are linking to.

Few questions:

(1) Is there a limit on how many categories there are.

(2) Is there a limit on how many products you can have in an osCommerce Database.

(3) What reason could there be why im not seeing all these records even thought there all there.

Ive checked to make sure all the fields are populated correctly and still cant see the problem.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP :(

Trevor

1) yes but it is way over 100

2) yes but it is way over 10,000

3) your data conversion program hasnt been writing data correctly to the osCommerce MySQL database

Treasurer MFC

Archived