• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

background question

fullcourtshoes

hello,

i'm just wanting to know how you go about changing the background without making all of the site go that colour like i want were the text is a diff colour.

thank you.

Different areas have different stylesheet classes as you probably already found out by changing/looking inside the stylesheet.css If you want a refinement as ie. your background for only certain pages you will have to create a new stylesheet class for that and change all the files involved to use this new class.

Depending on the scope this can mean a lot of work or just a little.

Different areas have different stylesheet classes as you probably already found out by changing/looking inside the stylesheet.css If you want a refinement as ie. your background for only certain pages you will have to create a new stylesheet class for that and change all the files involved to use this new class.

Depending on the scope this can mean a lot of work or just a little.

i just want i different background colour inside my boarder on all the pages

www.fullcourtshoes.com see how its all gray i just want the outer background gray and not inside the boarder B)

i just want i different background colour inside my boarder on all the pages

www.fullcourtshoes.com see how its all gray i just want the outer background gray and not inside the boarder B)

Should be simple. I don't know which center shop contrib you use but maybe there already is a special class to it attached and you only have to change the color defined with that class. Otherwise create a stylesheet class for the surrounding border and use that with the <div> or whatever definition you have use for the surrounding border.

Archived