• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperating out Category menu into seperate CSS items

mallory885

Can anybody possibly help.

It seems that this should be a no-brainer.

I am looking for a Hack to 'categories.php, where it will seperate out the individual menu items and not use the   to indent the text for the sub menu items. I am wanting to get a specific look using CSS.

Is there a hack out there that creates a the menu links something like

style="topnav"

style="subnav"

style="subsubnav"

Basically all i want is to be able to seperate the Top navigation from the sub navigation etc. etc. so i can target using Style Sheets

Thanks

TM :o :o :o

Please anyone out there. I am trying to control the Category menu items with CSS so i want CSS to indent the sub categories and the sub sub categories.

so the categories.php will have to be rewritten to detect the top category from the sub category and the sub sub category.

Please can anybody point me in the right direction

thanks

TM

Can anybody possibly help.

It seems that this should be a no-brainer.

I am looking for a Hack to 'categories.php, where it will seperate out the individual menu items and not use the   to indent the text for the sub menu items. I am wanting to get a specific look using CSS.

Is there a hack out there that creates a the menu links something like

style="topnav"

style="subnav"

style="subsubnav"

Basically all i want is to be able to seperate the Top navigation from the sub navigation etc. etc. so i can target using Style Sheets

Thanks

TM :o :o :o

Please man will anybody answer out there in OSCommerce Land... Please Please

Thanks

TM

Cool Menus - Google for it. There should also be a variant of it in Contributions.

Vger

Thanks for the response. However this is not what i want. I am lookig for a way to target the menu links in the category with CSS. dont need anything fancy

The way it is now just they indent the sub categories with   i would rather they do it with CSS. but each top menu to sub menu needs to have a seperate CSS tag... hopefully that makes sense

Thanks

TM

Archived