• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ogone order status after payment

prismax

Hello,

We're working with downloadable files, but we have a problem with the incorporation of Ogone payments.

The Ogone contribution has no configuration optie to determine the order status after an Ogone payment as been confirmed (every other payment module has a configuration option ORDERS_STATUS_ID, except for Ogone). How does this exactly work? Because to achieve downloads I need a minimum order status of "processing". But the order remains at "pending" after my Ogone payment has been confirmed, thus a download is not accessible at that moment (until we change the order status manually, but that's not what we want to do).

Should I resolve this by adding my own Orders_status_id to the module? And how do I know then whether the payment and the credit card data has been confirmed?

Or is there another way to get this right?

Thx in advance

• 2 months later...
Hello,

The Ogone contribution has no configuration optie to determine the order status after an Ogone payment as been confirmed (every other payment module has a configuration option ORDERS_STATUS_ID, except for Ogone). How does this exactly work? Because to achieve downloads I need a minimum order status of "processing". But the order remains at "pending" after my Ogone payment has been confirmed, thus a download is not accessible at that moment (until we change the order status manually, but that's not what we want to do).

IMHO, the current Ogone contribution is a very simplistic integration of Ogone. There are several solutions using the full(er) Ogone integration, which allows for full status reporting of the results by various ways.

Incidently, I will be building an Ogone payment module in the next few weeks for one of my customers. I've done over 12 Ogone implementations, with full fault-tolerant online/offline status verification loops, so I'm confident that the real work will be in achieving

- full integration of the Ogone payment page in the store's normal layout

- better status reporting, most likely using the postsale request technique.

If you're interested, let me know and I will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...
IMHO, the current Ogone contribution is a very simplistic integration of Ogone. There are several solutions using the full(er) Ogone integration, which allows for full status reporting of the results by various ways.

Incidently, I will be building an Ogone payment module in the next few weeks for one of my customers. I've done over 12 Ogone implementations, with full fault-tolerant online/offline status verification loops, so I'm confident that the real work will be in achieving

- full integration of the Ogone payment page in the store's normal layout

- better status reporting, most likely using the postsale request technique.

If you're interested, let me know and I will keep you posted.

Are you making a contribution for that ?

I'm very interested for that postsale request technique.

Could you please let me know when you are ready with this.

Many thanks to you.