• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blank page at checkout process stage

mssybe

Greetings

I have a problem with my order processing. When doing test orders I can put the order through but when I press "confirm order" and then move into checkout_process.php I get a blank screen. There is no hanging or time out and IE says done at the bottom.

Originally the order processing was working fine. Then it started to hang and I would get a time out page. I added the email queue contribution, hoping to speed the order processing up. The queue seems to be working fine, except for the order processing part. I have compared the current checkout_process.php file with the original OSC version and the only difference I can spot is the email queue contribution. Am I looking in the wrong place? At the wrong file?

I've spent many hours searching the forums for clues, to no avail. Can anyone offer some suggestions as to how I can solve this problem.

Thanks so much.

This is my that section of my checkout_process.php file.

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";

if (is_object($$payment)) {

$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

$payment_class = $$payment;

$email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";

if ($payment_class->email_footer) {

$email_order .= $payment_class->email_footer . "\n\n";

}

}

if (USE_EMAIL_QUEUE == 'true') {

tep_store_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

} else {

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

// send emails to other people

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

if (USE_EMAIL_QUEUE) {

tep_store_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

} else {

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

// load the after_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->after_process();

I am having the same issue with a 2 yr old store that we just moved to a new server.

The order is processed regardless of the payment method .. but /checkout_process.php is blank on all of the methods except for authorize.net which gives the error of /checkout_process.php was not found on this server.

(the order is actually processed at authnet though)

any thoughts about this would be greatly appreciated.

Archived