my name

1 street

middle road

none, avenue

my address

Payment Method

------------------------------------------------------

Cash on Delivery

please can someone help me and tell me where i should look for the fault? why is the delivery address blank?

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

anyone?

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

• 2 weeks later...

HELP!!

CHOOCH

You are not getting a Shipping Address because Gift Vouchers are a Virtual Item with zero weight.

Therefore they are treated like downloads ... the gift vouchers amount is added to their Gift Voucher Credit amount that shows up when they log in.

You will only have their Billing Address available to charge them for the items ordered.

If you want a Billing Address to show up there are ways. I am too tired to get into it right now .. but if you look through the CCGV Contribution itself .. it tells you ways to assign a weight to vouchers so that they are treated like regular items and not virtual zero weight ones.

Hope this gets you on the right track.

Archived