• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modifying "Price" catalogue heading to read "Prices from"?

alex2006

Find and open catalog/includes/languages/english{and any other languages you may be using}/index.php.

Now locate this line:

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

and change to:

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Prices from');

Hope that helps!

Find and open catalog/includes/languages/english{and any other languages you may be using}/index.php.

Now locate this line:

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

and change to:

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Prices from');

Hope that helps!

Great, it worked, thank you very much. All i need to change now is in the product detail page, when you click the product, it loads the details page for that product with the price just quoted as ?145, what do i need to change to get that price heading to read "From ?145". Hope you can help again, thanks in advance.

Great, it worked, thank you very much. All i need to change now is in the product detail page, when you click the product, it loads the details page for that product with the price just quoted as ?145, what do i need to change to get that price heading to read "From ?145". Hope you can help again, thanks in advance.

anyone?

open catalog/product_info.php and find:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Change this to:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top">From <?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

open catalog/product_info.php and find:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Change this to:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top">From <?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Thanks again, thats sorted it all out, great!

Archived