• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

/catalog/images/ folder does not exist - help!

effie

Hello,

I have tried to upload images to my shop and they are broken as the site is complaining that the folder /catalog/images/ does not exist.

However i have been able to show images where i have specificed directly the location in the code. The problem is occuring where i am asked to browse for the image and then receive a message saying image does not exist and then /catalog/images/ does not exist.

Is there somewhere else in the settings i should be mentioning this? I had a look tothe file settings in the panel and have no way of addign a sub folder to the catalog folder mentioned in the view?

Any help would be REALLY appreciated!

Many thanks

effie

Login to your FTP and goto advanced settings (in most FTP clients) and look at folder permissions and ensure the CHMOD is set at 777.

If your on IIS this wont be the case.

Error: I can not write to this file. Please set the right user permissions on: /home/ejohore/public_html/1.elionmas-com/components/com_oscommerce/stylesheet.css

i am facing this problem. but i go to global configuration to change all the files to 777, also apply to existing folders.

Archived