• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

missing order emails

dgcrisan

Hi everyone:

I developed an oscommerce store that's been up and running for about 2 years now without any problems. The version we are running I think is 2.2 milestone 1 (from 2003). Everything had been completely fine until recently when a couple of the order emails -- 4 to be exact -- seem to have gone missing. We are splitting the credit card numbers between the emails and the database, meaning that we get half of the numbers in the email adn the other half is availble from the admin backend. The missing email orders did get registetered into the database but the email containing the other half of the numbers just never reached the store order email address;not only did those email not make it to the order email address but it also didn't make it to the address it was being forwarded to (a pared down version of the order email I was having forwarded to myself as the developer of the store).

So what I am wondering is: has anyone ever heard of something like this happening? Does anyone have any suggestions about where to start troubleshooting this problem? I have just run a few tests and everything is just as it should be...

Thanks!!

Dan

Archived