• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Account History not updated after checkout

taramj22

Can anyone figure this out.

When I test my site - I make a small purchase (downloadable products) and go through the whole checkout process...make the payment without a problem, get to the checkout_success page. Then when I go to my account history it does not show up that I have purchased the item and that item is still sitting in my shopping cart.

Also - when I go through the admin tool and look up my order - it doesn't show up there either so there is NO record of the purchase actually being made even though full payment was sent!!

Please anyone ... HELP!!

Thanks.

Tara

Check in your includes/configure.php file to make sure that http_cookie_domain reads either just yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com - but either way there's no http:// in front.

Vger

yep - that's fine.

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'tips4free.net');

Any other suggestions??

• 1 month later...

My customers are now getting this error when they go to their account history.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '150' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

My customers are now getting this error when they go to their account history.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '150' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

This is to do with a change in MySQL 4.1.xx where negative results are flagged where in earlier versions they were ignored(incorrectly).

The solution is:

In admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php

Find:

$offset = ($max_rows_per_page * ($current_page_number - 1));

$sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $max_rows_per_page;

And change to:

$offset = ($max_rows_per_page * ($current_page_number - 1));

if ($offset < 0) { $offset = 0 ; }

$sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $max_rows_per_page;

Do the same to the split_page_results.php on the catalog side also.

Got it.

Now my "order history" on the customer side has -4, -3, -2, -1, 0 pages in the top right corner.

I swear I thought I saw someone else who had this problem but I have looked through so many threads, I can't find it!

~M

Archived