• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Main Page or Index Page

I have an idex page that just has store info, and then featured items (only 6 showing). I want to make the whole first page jus tto show products...how do I implement products on Index page instead of just info?

The New Products module on the homepage is set to a maximum of 9 products by default, but this can be reset to any number you choose in your osC admin panel under Configuration --> Maximum Values.

Vger

The New Products module on the homepage is set to a maximum of 9 products by default, but this can be reset to any number you choose in your osC admin panel under Configuration --> Maximum Values.

Vger

Can someone please help me, I have a few questions and I am trying to find someone who is online...

Can someone please help me, I have a few questions and I am trying to find someone who is online...

After install step 7 is complete and I am at the The configuration was successful! screen where you can either click Catalog or Administration Tool. When I click eithe of those buttons it prompts me to login, so what do I use to login because during the install you only have to provide it with a database username and password?

I am running Win 2003 server w/ IIS.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM NEW!

You have some kind of issue going on. osCommerce does not come with a password field needed anywhere including admin unless you install a contribution or you add an htaccess file, other than when creating an account.

You should not need a password to view the catalog or the admin area with a stock install of osCommerce.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived