• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Got Easy Populate DB imported now what?

I guess I am a complete idiot. I think I got Easy Populate installed and working fine. After importing a database, I realized that there is still nothing in my catalog section. I found the Database I imported in the catalog/temp folder. What do I do with it to make it active? :huh:

• 1 year later...
I guess I am a complete idiot. I think I got Easy Populate installed and working fine. After importing a database, I realized that there is still nothing in my catalog section. I found the Database I imported in the catalog/temp folder. What do I do with it to make it active? :huh:

iI'm in the same boat and have been looking for the answer for a while now. Trying to get 6000 products to display, and have gone so far as to change the max time out to 300, but had the same result. I hits the file, but noting goes into the db (searched for a product manufacture and came up dry)

using Easy Populate 2.76-MS2

can anyone answer this question...seems to be a popular one

"once the file is in the temp folder and we click insert into db, what do we need to do next and what should we see?"

Thanks in advance EP rocks so far!