• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Replace default page heading or HEADING_TITLE

Drhone

Hello all,

I was going through the process of adding the "Replace default page heading or HEADING_TITLE" contribution by Linda Vanderbaan (I believe) and I ran into a snag.

Here is the text of the contrib:

----------------

I wrote this to replace the words "Let's see what we have here" with something more meaningful. I found a similar contribution, but it didn't do what I wanted.

In catalog/include/classes/breadcrumb.php add the following subroutine

function last() { $trail_size = sizeof($this->_trail); return $this->_trail[$trail_size-1]['title']; }

Then, in catalog/default.php (back it up first!), change the first 2 occurrences of HEADING_TITLE to $breadcrumb->last().

----------------

Well, I got the first part down, but don't know where to find this: catalog/default.php in order to change the HEADING_TITLE occurrences.

Any ideas?

Thanx in advance!

Dan

Hello all,

I was going through the process of adding the "Replace default page heading or HEADING_TITLE" contribution by Linda Vanderbaan (I believe) and I ran into a snag.

Here is the text of the contrib:

----------------

I wrote this to replace the words "Let's see what we have here" with something more meaningful. I found a similar contribution, but it didn't do what I wanted.

In catalog/include/classes/breadcrumb.php add the following subroutine

function last() { $trail_size = sizeof($this->_trail); return $this->_trail[$trail_size-1]['title']; }

Then, in catalog/default.php (back it up first!), change the first 2 occurrences of HEADING_TITLE to $breadcrumb->last().

----------------

Well, I got the first part down, but don't know where to find this: catalog/default.php in order to change the HEADING_TITLE occurrences.

Any ideas?

Thanx in advance!

Dan

Dan

If this problem is a result of a contribution perhaps you would get an answer a little quicker in the contribution support forum http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

Who knows the contrib. author might show up.

Include the Contribution name in the header post.

Maybe?

jim

Archived