• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

boxes on the right column disappeared!

jailaxmi

I just installed this contribution, version 4.3 and chose to add the info_pages.php box in the right column (catalog/includes/column_right.php).

I can see the page manager in the admin area and edited the main page (index), but no info box appears on the store site and all the other boxes of the right column has disappeared, except for the shopping cart. There is no information box of any kind on that column: the "Reviews," search, etc., boxes are gone!

Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated!

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

ok, I placed that file in theleft column and it seems to be working right. At least my store looks complete.

Now the problem I have is that the new pages I add don't show up. What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help!

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

ok, I placed that file in theleft column and it seems to be working right. At least my store looks complete.

Now the problem I have is that the new pages I add don't show up. What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help!

jailaxmi

Hi Yol,

Best is you first tell what 'this contribution' is so people will know what you are talking about ! Also try to find the support thread (not all contributions have a support thread alas) for this contribution and post your questions/remarks there which will almost certainly give a better chance for responses.

regards,

Howard

Hi Yol,

Best is you first tell what 'this contribution' is so people will know what you are talking about ! Also try to find the support thread (not all contributions have a support thread alas) for this contribution and post your questions/remarks there which will almost certainly give a better chance for responses.

regards,

Howard

Oops, I thought I had posted this in the contribution thread! Sorry about that. I was talking about Extra Pages 4.3. I'll go there now...

jailaxmi