• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to put Specials in stead of New Products

fotohuisRoVo

Hello, I am new here and I 'm using osCommerce since december. This is the first I use anything with php and I'm really not good in this.

What I would like to do, is changing the New Products into The Specials. But I can't make it happen by myself.

Could anyone out here help me with this?

Hello, I am new here and I 'm using osCommerce since december. This is the first I use anything with php and I'm really not good in this.

What I would like to do, is changing the New Products into The Specials. But I can't make it happen by myself.

Could anyone out here help me with this?

Do you want the box to show your specials or do you want to be able to choose what products are in the box? If you want to have the specials show up you will need to change the code for the box from new products to specials ( you can look at the existing specials box to see how to set it up) or if you want to be able to choose the products you should look in the contributions for the featured products contribution.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived