• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Config

louisetong

please help, I have quite a few problems with the admin configuration:

1) at Admin Conrol Panel "My Store":

the same row like my "zone" or "switch to default currency" or"send extra email to" etc. repeated 7 times in the control panel and I don't know how to get rid of them. I checked my database, it does not have 7 records of the same. I do not know where and how to fix it.

2) I test the whole order process by making an order, but it showed me 5 same orders has been made within 10 minutes. The order purchased report showed that I sold 5 items. It is so wierd. I dare not try to fix as I worked so hard to put to the end and if I mess up it's all over. I checked the database again, it showed 5 orders in 5 rows which is same orders, so I deleted it manually. But it will be a big problem if I make any sale.

3) In my database under who's online, there is no primary key and I think that's why it is idle. I tried to put a primary key but the my site is down with an error message 1062. I found everytime I get on to my site then it's down, and it then showed a record that 1 customer is on line under the who's online table. I asked my hosting company but they said it is the database structure problem. I deleted the who's online record and take away the primary key, then my site is on again.

I appreciate if anyone could guide me through this to fix these.

Archived