• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Arrrgh...

drcat

Complete noob, sorry. I have uploaded oscommerce via FTP to my webspace (which supports CGI and Mysql - both are enabled). I uploaded in ascii mode as per the instructions. Whenever I try to launch the install.php I get the 'windows cannot open this file' dialogue box. I can access the gui install screen when using my own server (local host), but not getting anywhere from my webspace. www.drcat.force9.co.uk/catalog/install/install.php etc etc... I have checked with my ISP and all should be working - but it ain't... Can anyone help Please? Thanks. Dave

Complete noob, sorry. I have uploaded oscommerce via FTP to my webspace (which supports CGI and Mysql - both are enabled). I uploaded in ascii mode as per the instructions. Whenever I try to launch the install.php I get the 'windows cannot open this file' dialogue box. I can access the gui install screen when using my own server (local host), but not getting anywhere from my webspace. www.drcat.force9.co.uk/catalog/install/install.php etc etc... I have checked with my ISP and all should be working - but it ain't... Can anyone help Please? Thanks. Dave

It looks like your host doesn't support PHP or it is not (yet) enabled....

Archived