• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Problems... Help

DebK

ok.. I have a friend that is trying to purchase something from me and she lives in Scottland. Now when she goes to check out and comes up to the screen checkout_payment.php and where it has "Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order." and it has PAYPAL right under that sentence.

She does not have the word PAYPAL it is just blank so she can not complete her order.

I have signed up with an account and everything works for me... Do I have to set something special for her to be able to order and go through Paypal?

ok.. I have a friend that is trying to purchase something from me and she lives in Scottland. Now when she goes to check out and comes up to the screen checkout_payment.php and where it has "Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order." and it has PAYPAL right under that sentence.

She does not have the word PAYPAL it is just blank so she can not complete her order.

I have signed up with an account and everything works for me... Do I have to set something special for her to be able to order and go through Paypal?

Nevermind.. I figured out the problem myself.

• 1 month later...
Any chance you can share your solution? I am having the same problem on a new install

Go into your admin area and click on Modules > Payments > Paypal then click on edit

For the Payment Zone make sure it is on --none--

I had it on the state that I was from so no one could pay unless they were from my state. Once I changed it to NONE everyone was able to pay through paypal.

HTH

Deb

Edited by DebK