• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Promotion Discounts?

xine

How can I offer promotional code discounts?

Example : I advertise my store in a magazine, and I want those readers to receive a 10% discount in my store by entering a promtional code like "readersdiscount2006".

Is there a very simple solution to this?

Thanks,

Xine.

Example : I advertise my store in a magazine, and I want those readers to receive a 10% discount in my store by entering a promtional code like "readersdiscount2006".

Thanks,

Xine.

This contribution might be something. Not very simple though.

This contribution might be something. Not very simple though.

That is what I use. Using it is easy. It does exacty what you are specifying and proivides reports to analyze results. And I didn't find it to be too dificult to install. Of course that was back before everybody and their brother added to it. ;)

If you have too much trouble installling the latest version of it (I am not saying that you will, just saying if you do), I suppose you might try out the early 2004 releases. The one I installed was the 01/02/2004 version by Strider (of course that was the current release at the time).

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

Thanks,

Xine.

easy discount :

in the top of the page :

// if cart has contents

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

// check the entered discount code and give the discount based on the cart value

switch ($HTTP_POST_VARS['discount_code']) {

case 'readersdiscount2006' : $easy_discount->add('RD2006', 'Readers Discount 2006', $cart->show_total()*0.1); break; // 10% of cart value

case 'readersdiscount2005 : $easy_discount->add('RD2005', 'Readers Discount 2005', $cart->show_total()*0.05); break; // 5% of cart value

}

}

on the page the form to enter the discount code :

<?php echo tep_draw_form('readers_discount', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(), $request_type)); ?>

<table width="100%">

<tr>

<td><?php echo 'Discount Code: ' . tep_draw_input_field('discount_code','', ' size="30" '); ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="middle"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>

Treasurer MFC

• 4 weeks later...

This is what I've been looking for! I want to offer a 10% discount as a grand opening special for family and friends.

So I downloaded Easy Discount version 2.

I read through the first install.txt file and I'm stuck on "install the order total module". Is this the information in the other install.txt files?

Please don't laugh at me, I'm still learning and trying to do this on my own instead of paying someone to do it for me.

This is what I've been looking for! I want to offer a 10% discount as a grand opening special for family and friends.

So I downloaded Easy Discount version 2.

I read through the first install.txt file and I'm stuck on "install the order total module". Is this the information in the other install.txt files?

Please don't laugh at me, I'm still learning and trying to do this on my own instead of paying someone to do it for me.

Nevermind, I figured this part out now, but...

Now I'm stuck on where to add the text to set the discount. Do I add that on the application_top.php file?

• 3 weeks later...
the page you want it on, or application_top

this is the exact implementation I have in my shopping_cart.php:

just after :

require('includes/application_top.php');

I have:

if (MODULE_EASY_DISCOUNT_STATUS == 'true') {

if ((isset($_POST['coupon_code'])) and ($_POST['coupon_code'] != '')) {

$coupon_code = $_POST['coupon_code'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('coupon_code')) tep_session_register('coupon_code');

}

switch (strtolower($coupon_code)) {

case 'osc' : $new_discount = $cart->show_total() * 0.01;

$easy_discount->set('COUPON1','1% OSC Coupon Discount', $new_discount);

break;

case 'xxx' : $easy_discount->reset();

break;

default : if (isset($_POST['coupon_code'])) $systemMessage = 'Unknown Coupon Code: '.$coupon_code ; $coupon_code = '';

}

} else {

$easy_discount->reset();

}

}

and below the cart the input form:

<tr>

<td width="100%" align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_form('Coupon', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', 'NONSSL')); ?>

<table>

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="center"><?php echo 'Coupon Code'; ?><br><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('coupon_code', '', ' size="30" class="inputbox" '); ?><br><?php echo tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_cash_in.gif', 'Cash in Coupon'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>

</td>

</tr>

I use the session variable "coupon_code" so that the discount (which is dependant on the cart total) is adjusted if the cart total changes without having to input the coupon code again.

You can better put that code in application_top if the cart total can also change without going to the shopping_cart page again, in my case it cannot.

Treasurer MFC

I've used your code on my shopping_cart.php page. I see the box, but when I enter the osc code and click on "Cash in Coupon" it doesn't change the sub-total or the total at checkout. It doesn't give me the "Unknown Coupon Code" message when I enter an invalid coupon code either.

What did I miss?

(Thanks for your extreme patience.)

Someone please help... I have installed the easy discount module.. follwed all the read me.txt files .... I am now lost after this is installed... please forgive me for my lack of experience but I am a web designer and unfortunately not a developer

I have several discounts I would like to offer dependent on where the customer is coming from... for example I would like one to be 10% toutie and another one to be 15% jessica..

How do I go about putting these values in.. and where do they show up when the client is checking out of the cart.. I would like for them to have the ability to add this discount on the checkout page.. is this possible..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

thx

easy discount :

in the top of the page :

// if cart has contents

// check the entered discount code and give the discount based on the cart value

case 'readersdiscount2006' : $easy_discount->add('RD2006', 'Readers Discount 2006', $cart->show_total()*0.1); break; // 10% of cart value

case 'readersdiscount2005 : $easy_discount->add('RD2005', 'Readers Discount 2005', $cart->show_total()*0.05); break; // 5% of cart value

}

}

on the page the form to enter the discount code :

<?php echo tep_draw_form('readers_discount', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(), $request_type)); ?>

<table width="100%">

<tr>

<td><?php echo 'Discount Code: ' . tep_draw_input_field('discount_code','', ' size="30" '); ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="middle"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>

which easy discount page to put this code into?.. the one in functions or the one in classes folder?

also on the page the form to enter the discount code can it go on checkout_shipping.php and if so where would you recommend to put the code..

thank you for your help....

which easy discount page to put this code into?.. the one in functions or the one in classes folder?

also on the page the form to enter the discount code can it go on checkout_shipping.php and if so where would you recommend to put the code..

thank you for your help....

anyone able to help.. looking to launch on Monday... would like to have this feature included.. thx

the code boxtel posted goes into whatever *.php page you want it to go on.

if you want it to appear on checkout_shipping.php, you add the edits to checkout_shipping.php

if you're not sure where, i added my:

// if cart has contents
}
}

beneath the call to application_top

i added:

<table width="100%">
<tr>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

inside a new <tr><td>code here..</td></tr> where i wanted it's placement (such as, beneath the continue button or below the header).. you may have to dig around a bit if you're not familiar with the checkout_shipping file

the code boxtel posted goes into whatever *.php page you want it to go on.

if you want it to appear on checkout_shipping.php, you add the edits to checkout_shipping.php

if you're not sure where, i added my:

// if cart has contents
}
}

beneath the call to application_top

i added:

<table width="100%">
<tr>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

inside a new <tr><td>code here..</td></tr> where i wanted it's placement (such as, beneath the continue button or below the header).. you may have to dig around a bit if you're not familiar with the checkout_shipping file

I apologize for my lack of knowledge... every time I put the code in the specified place it throws me an error on that line...

if I would want it to go on the following page with the following code where would be best to place the code..

Thank you once again for you patience and understanding..

TOP OF PAGE

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.113 2003/06/29 23:03:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

}

}

// Stock Check

if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {

break;

}

}

}

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default

if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {

tep_session_register('billto');

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

} else {

// verify the selected billing address

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");

$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {

if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');

}

}

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents();

// load all enabled payment modules

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {

if (!selected) {

if (document.getElementById) {

selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');

} else {

selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];

}

}

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';

object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';

selected = object;

// one button is not an array

if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {

document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;

} else {

document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;

}

}

function rowOverEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';

}

function rowOutEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';

}

//--></script>

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">

<tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<?php

$selection = $payment_modules->selection();

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$radio_buttons = 0;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

<td class="main" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

}

?>

</td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

$radio_buttons++;

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I apologize for my lack of knowledge... every time I put the code in the specified place it throws me an error on that line...

if I would want it to go on the following page with the following code where would be best to place the code..

Thank you once again for you patience and understanding..

TOP OF PAGE

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.113 2003/06/29 23:03:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

}

}

// Stock Check

if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {

break;

}

}

}

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default

if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {

tep_session_register('billto');

} else {

// verify the selected billing address

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");

$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {

if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');

}

}

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents();

// load all enabled payment modules

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {

if (!selected) {

if (document.getElementById) {

selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');

} else {

selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];

}

}

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';

object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';

selected = object;

// one button is not an array

if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {

document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;

} else {

document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;

}

}

function rowOverEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';

}

function rowOutEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';

}

//--></script>

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">

<tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">

<tr>

<td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php

$selection = $payment_modules->selection();

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$radio_buttons = 0;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

<td class="main" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

$radio_buttons++;

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

any one able to help out there? thx

• 2 weeks later...
any one able to help out there? thx

the form code (to display the input box) just above:

<tr><td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

the assignment code (the one that gives the discounts) in application_top before the last ?>

Treasurer MFC

the form code (to display the input box) just above:

<tr><td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

the assignment code (the one that gives the discounts) in application_top before the last ?>

ps. better post these questions in the support thread or chances are I will not see them

Treasurer MFC

Archived