• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout problem

marechal

we want to checkout but we have this message:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_fxf_class' in 'field list'

SELECT products_fxf_class, products_fxf_desc, products_fxf_nmfc, products_fxf_haz, products_fxf_freezable FROM products WHERE products_id = '114'

[TEP STOP]

Any idear what to do ? :) Thank you

we want to checkout but we have this message:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_fxf_class' in 'field list'

SELECT products_fxf_class, products_fxf_desc, products_fxf_nmfc, products_fxf_haz, products_fxf_freezable FROM products WHERE products_id = '114'

[TEP STOP]

Any idear what to do ? :) Thank you

after revieuw, it is the Fedex module which create this problem only when it activate. any suggestion, in order to have fedex shipping process? Thank you

after revieuw, it is the Fedex module which create this problem only when it activate. any suggestion, in order to have fedex shipping process? Thank you

When you installed the fedex contribution was there a sql file or set of commands that you were supposed to run?? Looks like there was or was supposed to be one. You need to find the file or commands and run them using phpmyadmin or whatever program your hosting company supplies to manage your databases

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

When you installed the fedex contribution was there a sql file or set of commands that you were supposed to run?? Looks like there was or was supposed to be one. You need to find the file or commands and run them using phpmyadmin or whatever program your hosting company supplies to manage your databases

Thank you for your respond, I just copy the files in the shipping section, and I could edit and update. I will check again, but now I discover that the weight of product is kg per default, so to be sure I want to edit and change the weight of one product and here the edit page does not show up and here the message

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_fxf_class' in 'field list'

select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_fxf_class, p.products_fxf_desc, p.products_fxf_nmfc, p.products_fxf_haz, p.products_fxf_freezable from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '111' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Any idear what to do?

Thank you again

Archived