• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shipping Problem

kitchenniche

Hi there,

I have the following problem:

I have enabled free shipping for orders over US$ 83.00 and CA$ 97.00 (which is the same amount). Now if i go to My Site and place This Product (worth US$80.60) into the shopping cart I need to pay for shipping (which is correct).

If i do the same using CA$ as the currency, in the shopping cart it says "Free shipping for orders over $97.00" even though this product is only CA$ 94.49.

I guess it is some mix up with the currencies but I have now idea why?

Does somebody know what the problem is?

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

HIM - Dark Light - Out on 26/09/05

Hi there,

I have the following problem:

I have enabled free shipping for orders over US$ 83.00 and CA$ 97.00 (which is the same amount). Now if i go to My Site and place This Product (worth US$80.60) into the shopping cart I need to pay for shipping (which is correct).

If i do the same using CA$ as the currency, in the shopping cart it says "Free shipping for orders over $97.00" even though this product is only CA$ 94.49.

I guess it is some mix up with the currencies but I have now idea why?

Does somebody know what the problem is?

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

No ideas?

just leave free shipping on the US$ amount, delete the CA$ amount. It should automatically calculate when the currency is changed that this is the same figure and apply free shipping. Or have I misunderstood what you have said?

just leave free shipping on the US$ amount, delete the CA$ amount. It should automatically calculate when the currency is changed that this is the same figure and apply free shipping. Or have I misunderstood what you have said?

Hi Tony,

This won't work because we're in Canada and all prices i put in via admin are in CA$ so I need to use CA$97 for the free shipping amount.

k, then only input the CA$ amount, not the US$ amount

I just figured out what the problem is: The Free Shipping module counts the taxes to the total. Is there a way to prevent that?

Archived