• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help killing a website; switched from .net to .com

I created a new index.html page for the .net site that serves as a redirect to the .com site. That works fine.

Problem is...I must have listings in Google or Froogle or something as people are getting into the old .net site and registering and placing orders. I don't want to delete the .net stuff entirely, as I do go back to it every now and then to pull item descriptions and whatnot.

How can I disable people from shopping in the .net site, however they're getting in?

Andrea

I created a new index.html page for the .net site that serves as a redirect to the .com site. That works fine.

Problem is...I must have listings in Google or Froogle or something as people are getting into the old .net site and registering and placing orders. I don't want to delete the .net stuff entirely, as I do go back to it every now and then to pull item descriptions and whatnot.

How can I disable people from shopping in the .net site, however they're getting in?

Andrea

Place an .htacess file that will redirect all viewer to your New URL.

Also see to it that the people comimg do get some message so that they are sure that the previous .net site and this .com site are the same.

Reagrds,

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived