• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accepting Visa/Mastercard

Arrowhead123

In a site like https://www.mailersandmore.com/

they accept Paypal and Mastercard and Visa. Where can I get a module that supports both those CC's for free (or for a very low cost)?

You can use paypal , it also accepts visa and mastercard payments.

Yes, of course. But is there a module that I can use that accepts visa and mastercard payments also? Not everyone might be familiar with Paypal, but everyone knows what a CC is, and when they see a CC options, they're more inclined to buy.

You can use paypal , it also accepts visa and mastercard payments.

Yes, of course. But is there a module that I can use that accepts visa and mastercard payments also? Not everyone might be familiar with Paypal, but everyone knows what a CC is, and when they see a CC options, they're more inclined to buy.

You can use a paypal module version which showes that it also accepts visa and mastercard during the checkout...

Othervise you will have to pay to get a visa/mastercard processor...

Two resonable priced ones are, 2checkout and ccavenue

If you are in the US you can go for PayPal Pro , this lets you process Visa and Mastercard directly on your site while those who choose paypal will be sent to the paypal payment page to pay as usuall...this service is 20 USD a month.

Alternatively you can get your own merchant account for cc payments, this in combination with a payment gateway will run you from 20 USD a month and up.

Archived