• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to Get UPS XML and USPS module up and going having a few errors

rush66

Hey, Oscommerce newbie here I just installed the ups XML module and am trying to use the usps module as well. I believe I went about everything right with the installation and setup with the accounts and all.

when I go to Checkout it isn't getting rates for me Im getting these error messges

United Parcel Service (XML)

111286: 1 is not a valid state abbreviation for United States. Which is weird because I believe that the code for utah is UT

And this one for usps

United States Postal Service

2147219080 - Missing value for Country

I have enabled logging but see nothing to point anything else out.

If anyone could help me out or shed some light on it I would greatly appreciate it so that I could launch the store soon.

Thanks,

Rush

when I go to Checkout it isn't getting rates for me Im getting these error messges

United Parcel Service (XML)

111286: 1 is not a valid state abbreviation for United States. Which is weird because I believe that the code for utah is UT

Did you enter "US" in the Origin Country input box when you edited the UPSXML configuration values?

2147219080 - Missing value for Country
Sounds like you didn't change the value in Configuration->Shipping/Packaging->Country of Origin to United States.

Checked both of those and re installed after making sure that both of them are set right and I still get the same error on ups. usps says that An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations. Anything else it might be?

Could there be something that might not be letting me send or recieve info to or from their servers?

Could setting things back to original settings and reinstalling be worth trying?