• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Boxes get out of the store frame

jailaxmi

I used a contribution to be able to center and change the look of my store through a stylesheet and it's working fine except with one category. When opening that category, the boxes on the right move and get out of the frame of the store. Basically, they are not aligned with the frame, as are all other categories.

You can take a look here:

http://ayurvedabookstore.com/index.php?cPath=21_27

Any advise?

Thanks!

jailaxmi

P.S. The store is not functioning yet, I am still working on a few things (just in case you wanted to buy something... ;-)

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

Hello,

Saw your site.After adding the contribution your center part is getting stretched that is resulting in the right being moved a bit to right.

Do extend the header is what i would suggest as you need to give some space to the center matter.

Regards,

Satish

I used a contribution to be able to center and change the look of my store through a stylesheet and it's working fine except with on category. When opening that category, the boxes on the right move and get out of the frame of the store. Basically, they are not aligned with the frame, as are all other categories.

You can take a look here:

http://ayurvedabookstore.com/index.php?cPath=21_27

Any advise?

Thanks!

jailaxmi

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hello,

Saw your site.After adding the contribution your center part is getting stretched that is resulting in the right being moved a bit to right.

Do extend the header is what i would suggest as you need to give some space to the center matter.

Regards,

Satish

Hi,

The thing is that it only happens with that particular category and none of the others. I would rather not stretch my headers, as I created the main banner to fit what I have now.

Any other ideas? Thanks!

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

Hi,

The thing is that it only happens with that particular category and none of the others. I would rather not stretch my headers, as I created the main banner to fit what I have now.

Any other ideas? Thanks!

jailaxmi

OK, I figured it out... Sme of the names in the top menu were too long and stretching it so that it moved things to the right. All is well now...

jailaxmi

Archived