• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accessing Administration tool?????

Cootcherminns

I've just installed OSCommerce into my website files and have completed the installation into mySQL database. I am able to call up the example catalog pages installed to my site using //mysite/catalog/

At this point, I have not been able to figure out what to do to access the administration tool to manage the storefront.

Is there something I need to do through mySQL database? Or do I need to go to the catalog files I have installed on my server and change a setting on there to allow access? Thanks for any help. Cooch

I've just installed OSCommerce into my website files and have completed the installation into mySQL database. I am able to call up the example catalog pages installed to my site using //mysite/catalog/

At this point, I have not been able to figure out what to do to access the administration tool to manage the storefront.

Is there something I need to do through mySQL database? Or do I need to go to the catalog files I have installed on my server and change a setting on there to allow access? Thanks for any help. Cooch

Did you try to go to "catalog/admin" ?

Also, if the admin directory is not password protected, you should do that right away.

Archived