• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Order Contribution (but not as a payment option)

sitedesign

I have implemented the Purchase Order Account module into my OSC installation but it is not what I am looking for.

I am trying to find the following:

For a given customer, they are able to enter their own PO number as a unique reference for their records.

The Purchase Order contribution works well but not as I intend. This option should only be there as a reference and not as a payment option. eg, the buyer must pay by cheue or credit card, and for their records add a custom PO number. I don't know if it helps but ebuyer.com have a smilar system in place where you can add your own unique reference name / number ( ie my computer parts)

I am also looking for a 30 Day credit module, but I assume I can reword the Purchase Order Language files to read accordingly. My only concern is the time logging to track when the 30 days are up.

Any help would be grateful

Craig